Graphic Contest #6 [CLOSED]

Hi people of the Earth! Where have I heard that before?
Oh well!

We're back with another contest for you all today! So, this contest is a bit different. Why? I'll inform you all soon. but first..

Do you see that picture/gif on the side or up? The one with Winnie the Pooh dressed up as Santa Claus? Please tell me you've grown up watching Winnie the Pooh. I really don't wanna have to explain and start an argument how Winnie the Pooh is the best.. again.
Back to the point..

First of all, we, the members of Graphics Nation, want to wish each and every one of a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Enjoy your day, celebrate it with love, kindness, giving and lots of presents!

We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY in our "Graphics Nation Presents" book. So go enter if you want to amazing prizes! Link will be in external link and the comments!
Giveaway closes on 31st December, 2016.

Now, to the contest. Since it is Christmas, we decided to change it up a bit.

Prompt #1

Make any graphic [covers/banners/headers/icons/picspams/bookmarks/blends etc.] on what Christmas means to YOU.

Does Christmas mean love or presents or giving to you? Make a graphic to show it.

You can even make a graphic on what you do on Christmas. How you celebrate it? Anything.

BUT no vulgarity in any form will be accepted.

MUST INCLUDE

- Title [Picspams are excluded from this]

- Your username/watermark

- Our username [GraphicsNation]

Prompt #2

If you don't celebrate Christmas or just want to try this prompt, no prob! 

For this prompt, you will make any graphic [covers/banners/headers/icons/picspams/bookmarks/blends etc.] that defines YOU.

Coffee and netflix(and chill) defines YOU, go ahead and make a graphic to show that.

It's really up to YOU. Make anything. BUT no vulgarity in any form will be accepted.

MUST INCLUDE

- Title [Picspams are excluded from this]

- Your username/watermark

- Our username [GraphicsNation]

ENTERING

To enter, comment down "I'm in/joining/Here's my entry/I've posted my entry in my graphic book @username1 @username2 @username3"

Once done with graphic,

Post your entry in your graphic book and comment down the link or tag us in your entry chapter or dedicate the chapter in which your entry is posted to us.

Or

In case you don't have a graphic book, comment down the link directly [could be an imgur link or photobucket and so on]

For us to count your entry in, you must tag two-three people and comment down the link to the graphic or tag us or dedicate the chapter in which your entry is posted to us in that graphic chapter. Else, your entry won't be counted.

IMPORTANT :

You can attempt both the prompts but only one entry per prompt will be accepted.

PRIZES

First place - Interview in "Graphics Nation Presents" book + A chance to judge the next contest + Critique of one graphic + A free icon from the account [credit is a must]

Second place - Critique of one graphic + a free icon from the account [credit is a must]

Third place - Critique of one graphic

DEADLINE : 28th January, 2017 [28/01/2017]
[We may extend the deadline if necessary]