Stalker

I ended up calling my mom, luckily she was fine. It put my mind to rest, but not for long. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

Eric and I watched a Christmas movie as we ate cereal. It got us in the holiday spirit.

He poured himself more pebbles, "This is pretty good, I haven't had it since I was twelve."

I continued to eat. I had it like last week.

Once he finished his meal, he got up, pulled his tee shirt off in one sexy motion, "We have the photoshoot in an hour so we should get ready. Afterwards, we could eat wherever you'd like."

As I gawked him from behind, I bit my nail at the sight of his nearly unclothed body.

He turned to see my wandering eyes, and smirked.

I stood up, setting the bowl aside. He faced me and we intimately stared into each other's eyes.

I got on my toes, reaching up to kiss him, and as we did so, he instantly got in the mood.

He hitched my thighs around his waist and had me inches above his head.

He stepped backwards, his back ramming against the wall.

I felt the utter infatuation, passion, and desire that was growing within our souls.

He lightly tossed me on the bouncy bed and got on top of me, then continuing to lock his lips onto mine.

He left a trail of kisses around my body which was slowly getting undressed.

I arched my back as we both panted.

Why can't this feeling be everlasting. I thought to myself.

*

We arrived to the photoshoot unharmed. It was a large studio at the very peak of a skyscraper.

The room was surrounded by windows as walls. Then backdrops and props scattered everywhere.

An aged French photographer with a small black scarf twisted around his neck exclaimed at the sight of Eric, "Ah, hello Mr. Laven! What a pleasure meeting with you today." he shook his hand. He turned to me and questioned, "You must be Danica?"

I nodded in assurance.

He stared baffled, "She's quite the beauty, perfect for the shoot! Tell me miss, have you modeled before?"

"No, but I'm a quick learner." I smiled politely.

"Perfect! Let's get the show on the road, shall we?!"

*

As me and Eric posed, we'd occasionally have the makeup artists dust us powder here and there.

I was getting the hang of it, it all seemed to come to me that it was really easy.

"What a natural! These amazing shots are going to make you into a model!" he hollered at me behind the camera as the flash repetitively continued to stun me.

I often got a little cold by the fan blowing at me, and the small dress I was in.

Eric stood behind me, running his hands across my body. But this time he was stiff and controlled.