Chapter 6

I wasn't sure what to do after that. I wasn't sure there was anything appropriate to do after that. Things felt awkward for me, and I'm sure the same for him.
His stomach growled, which was a perfect excuse to change this whole situation.
"You want something to eat?" I asked.
His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Yes, please!"
He was adorable. Especially after he got back into the girl panties, and a long shirt. I don't know why, but he was cute in them.
I guided him into the kitchen, and looked for something to cook. "What do you want?"
"Anything is okay." He purred.
I found some soup from a few days ago, but it was something that couldn't go bad, so it was good.

As I made enough for the two of us I decided to try to get to know him better.
"Arru?" I asked.
"Yes?" He said after sipping some milk I gave him.
"How do you know how to cook like a human, but not bathe like one?" I raised an eyebrow while cooking.
"My mom taught me how to bathe, and my dad taught me to cook."
"That...doesn't help. I mean, it does, but it makes no sense."
"My mommy was a cat, and my dad was a human."
Oh, god. What did his father do to that poor cat?
He continued, "My mom was like me though, human and cat...It feels weird saying this..."
That cleared things up a bit, made it much less perverted.
"Why is it weird?" I said worriedly. "You don't need to answer anything if you don't want to."
"I feel like you think I'm a freak." He looked away.
"No, this is nothing new. Well, it is, but I've dealt with...worse."
"What's worse?" He came over to me with his cup of milk, that was empty. I assumed he wanted more, so I got him more.
I put the soup in two bowls, and brought it to the table, and we began to eat.
"Just, weird things have happened to me. Demonic-paranormal like stuff. But nothing too horrifying."
He nodded and ate.
"So, what do you do to be a cat, and turn into a human? This is new to me, so I wouldn't know." I asked.
"Well, it just...happens. I don't know. I can control it, but I don't understand it. I'm sorry."
"Don't worry about it."
He finished before me, so he waited until I did.
"What are we?" He tilted his head.
I grabbed the bowls and put them in the sink to wash later. I tried to avoid the question by asking him if he wanted more milk.
"Yes, but what are we?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
I sighed.
"I don't know." I answered in an upsetting tone.
"Do you like me?" He got up and walked towards me with big eyes.
I was silent, I didn't want him to know straight up that I liked him.
"It's okay if you do, because I like you a lot." He grabbed my hands.
I nodded, but looked away from his face.
"Let's date and stuff!" He smiled as his ears shot up.
I barely knew this boy, but I was about to say 'sure'.
Instead of saying anything I nodded my head out of fear.
I think I had a boyfriend now.
He seemed so happy around me that I couldn't have said no even if I wanted to. He did seem more human than cat, so it was different from the way I felt before.
Besides, his feelings and his personality made me ignore the cat part.
He hugged me, and squished my face into his chest.
"Do you know what to do in relationships?" I asked.
"No, all I know is that people show their love a lot...but I don't know what they do to show their love. It's just what I've heard."
"I'm guessing you've never dated someone before?" I looked up at him.
"No...is that bad?"
"No, that's great." I liked the idea of him being mine first.
"Don't cats have mates, and stuff?" I felt a little weird asking that, but I just wondered and had to know.
"Yes, but I never had one..."
Nice. He was all mine if we did decide to keep our 'relationship'. I didn't have much hope in our relationship, though. Once he figured out how to be a normal human, he'd be all over women. I didn't know if I loved him, and I probably didn't since I barely knew him, but if I did then I really wouldn't want him to be a normal human.
"Have you had one?" He asked.
"One what?" I was confused.
"Any mates..?"
I had gotten lost in the thought of him becoming normal.
"No." I answered.
I can tell, just by his face, that he had the same "she's all mine" thought as me.
We didn't really have anywhere to go after this. There wasn't much to do around my house.
I decided to get ready for bed, since it was getting late.
"Do you need help getting ready to sleep?"
"Yes, I'm sorry..." He blushed.
"It's okay."

I started a bath for him and got him some new clothes. He had already gotten a bath, but it wasn't eventful or enough to get all the dirt off of him. The clothes I chose for him were some large sweatpants, different panties, and a large sweatshirt. I liked wearing bigger clothes a lot since they were comfy, that's why I had so much lying around.
He followed me around everywhere, which I didn't mind. I didn't want him getting lost.
When the bathtub was full I turned the water off, and made sure the temperature was okay for him.
"Can you do me a favour, (Y/N)?"
"What is it?" I asked, almost outside the door.
"Can you bathe with me?" He smiled.
I sighed.
"No."
"But we're dating!"
"That doesn't matter, I can't bathe with you. It's weird." I said, still trying to get out the door, but he was now grabbing my hand and begging me to get a bath with him.
"Please." He wouldn't let go.
"Fine." I gave in. I couldn't turn him down, he was so cute.
I decided to keep my panties and bra on even if he didn't keep on his underwear, which were mine.
I undressed him, which made him smile. He liked being taken care of, I could tell.
"Can you take those off yourself?" I asked pointing to his panties.
"You do it!" He shouted happily. He was so adorable.
I sighed, looked away, and took them off. He, of course, helped by taking his legs out.
He tugged at my shirt, motioning me to take it off.
I didn't like being rushed, so I pulled away.
"I don't want to be the only one..." He pouted.
I had to keep sighing. I was constantly being defeated by his cuteness.
I turned around and took my shirt off, which was easy, but then I started shaking. I felt really cold, but not because of the weather. My house was warm, but my body was freezing. I was scared he would try to touch me, or something worse. I was so scared I was shaking.
He came up behind me and held me. "What's wrong, honey?"
Honey? It felt weird being called that.
He turned me around, and looked at my face before my chest. That was relieving.
He looked at me concerned until I stopped shaking, then he smiled.
"I really like you." He said.
I blushed, and looked away like I normally would.
His hands moved down towards my hips to try and take my sweatpants off.
I let out a small moan, but not the sexual kind. The kind of "There's A Huge Weight On My Chest, Help" moan.
I had a naked boy taking my clothes off. I never thought this day would come.
Once my sweatpants were off, he tried to take my bra off, but I wouldn't let him. So, he tried to take my panties off, and I still wouldn't let him.
He humphed and walked away from the bathtub.
"I won't get in that until you're like me!"
Assuming he meant 'naked', I sighed and gave up. I took my underwear off, but I was turned around.
"I won't do anything to you...if that's what you're worried about..."
I trusted him, and turned around.
He smiled and kept his promise, because he went straight towards the bath and not towards me.
Shortly after he was in, I got in.
I helped him clean himself, and like a kid, he played with the soap bubbles. He was really innocent and gained my trust just by not touching me. He even paid more attention to my face than my body.

He leaned into me, and kissed my forehead, then giggled.