Chapter 8

"Arru..." I faintly whispered as I quickly wiped my hands. I felt lied to. He seemed to have more experience than I thought.
I just kind of stared at nothing as he covered himself up in panties.
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say...I just felt like..." Arru kept trying.
We were both kneeled on the bed, and he took my hands in his.
"Do you know what you're doing? Is this just an act to make me want to fuck you? You say you have no experience with 'mates', but there's absolutely no way you'd know that's a common thing to ask!" Questions flooded me and they all spilled out.
"I'm sorry." Arru began to tear up.
"So it is an act?!" I was crying, too.
He sat silently.
I realized the plot holes in his logic. How he seemed to not know the difference between boys and girls, yet told me of his mother and father. He knew how to cook, yet...this and that and there.
Things just added up so poorly.
"Explain yourself or get out of my house." I shouldn't even give this boy a chance, but I did.
He closed his eyes and lightly furrowed his brows, like he was looking for something to say.
"I don't know everything, but I know some things."
It looked hard for him to say certain words.
"I'm not as innocent and inexperienced as I try to appear, no. Apart from never having a mate or knowing too much about clothes and all that. I only asked you to lick it from an urge. I'm...sorry."

He sighed like he got years of thoughts off his chest.
"For so long, I've never met a human like you. You treated me so good in the alley, and told me all these things. Your favorite food, your problems, to the types of boys you liked." I've never heard a person speak so quick yet so truthfully in my life.
"I waited so many days, my favorite days. When you came back to that alley. When you came to talk to me. I thought I was choosing a perfect day to follow you home. I wanted to mimic the type of boy you wanted. I had never seen anyone so perfect in my life, and with the way I am, I never expected you to accept me, (Y/N) and I certainly don't now."
I was shook. Seriously, I was more taken aback by his thoughtfulness and honesty than I was when he was naked on my couch.
He lied to me, no doubt, but he lied to me to mimic a perfect boy for me. He remembered all the things I expressed to him in the alley. How I spoke to him when he couldn't respond.

Arru looked at me as I sat there in shock, not sure of what to say. Until he gave me another apology and sprinted out of the room.
I heard the bathroom door open, cloth drop to the floor, and sadly, a cat running down the stairs.
I quickly got out of my shocked state, and followed down the stairs.
I stood, bewildered as to what just happened, staring at the stool next to my open front door.
I wasn't mad anymore. I believed what Arru said. I was never one to read people well, but from what it seemed, he was troubled like me. No one would go through the aggravation of shaping themselves to be a 'perfectly cute, innocent boy'.
The rain on my porch, now slowly seeping into my walkway, added more insult to injury.
I let out a deep long breath, as I was more than disappointed at the situation.
I walked up to the front door and gently closed it. Went through to the kitchen, grabbed some water, and walked upstairs to the bathroom.
I sighed, again, noticing Arru's shirt and underwear on the floor.
The amount of sadness that welled onto my face was immeasurable. I let a cute, expressive, thoughtful boy go. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled, or overreacted?
In the same way he said I was a perfect person in that alley, he was too. Not a lot of people would try so hard to live up to my standards.

I was nearly too tired to keep thinking about it all, but I could not stop. The least I could do was lay down.
My soft, cozy bed was not as nice anymore.
Thoughts flooded my head as I listened to the rain beat off of my roof.
I wondered what he was doing in the cold, wet night. I wondered where he went, and what he was thinking. I wanted him to come back.
I pondered of his life, his family, and his past. I never completely knew the cat-boy I let stay in my home.
He had so much more to his story, but now he's gone, and I don't know if I'll see my kitty again.