Chapter 7

Arru helped me clean himself. It felt like teaching a baby to grow up, but a lot less aggravating. When I finished rinsing the bubbles off of him, I did the same to myself, since I was using large amounts of bubbles to cover my body. It felt relieving to have him not continuously stare at me.
After I had nothing to cover myself he unfortunately looked at my chest and "lower area". He tilted his head in confusion, with his ears back and tail swaying.
"What's wrong..?" I asked as I drained the tub water.
Arru let out a frustrated moan and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'm hurting!" He shouted, but not too loudly. He bit his lip, making one of his fangs stick out the side.
I quickly got out and got a towel for both him and I, then wrapped us in them both.
"What hurts?" I frantically asked while rubbing him with the towel to dry him off a bit.
"My tummy!" He nuzzled his face into the towel.
I helped him get out of the tub, and he chose to wear the towel a bit like a dress, covering his crotch but still wrapped around his shoulders.
"How does it hurt, is it cramp-y?" I asked, motioning him to sit on the sink counter.
"S-sort of..." he blushed.
I would usually take ibuprofen products for cramps, but I was scared to give him any medication. I was figuring out something for him, but I realized what may be "hurting" him.
Whenever my towel slipped, just the slightest way down, he would let out a "frustrated" moan. He had also been fidgeting a lot.
I was bewildered, not sure what to do.
"(Y/N)..." He squeaked.
I knew his problem, sadly. I figured my best option would be to get his mind off of whatever he's thinking.
"How about we dry off and change into our clothes, and I introduce you to some video games before bed?" I tried to sound excited to get him 'excited' in a different way than he already was.
He perked up and immediately tried drying off and changing. I needed to help him a bit, but it wasn't too bad.

After we were both changed and ready to sleep, I brought him into my living room.
The minute he saw the couch he whimpered.
"I don't wanna sleep in here..." He cried. "You agreed I could sleep with you!"
"I know, I know, but this is where all my games are." I smiled at Arru.
I wasn't sure what I should play with him. I wanted to introduce him to something easy and fun so he wouldn't get annoyed with video games and hate them.
I brought him over to a drawer full of my games, and I searched through titles for him.
He watched, and would occasionally point to flashy covers.
"(Y/N)! This one!" He picked up Resident Evil 7, unfortunately.
"Not yet..." I put it away, not wanting to scare him.
I pulled up an innocent title, "Ratchet and Clank".
"Wanna try this?" I smiled and asked.
"Uh..O-Okay!" He was confused, but at the same time excited.

After an hour of playing, his eyes were getting droopy and he was yawning more and more.
He seemed to like it, so it wasn't the game getting him sleepy, it was the time.
I watched him play the whole time, and guided him along.
I paused the game for him. "Ready for bed?"
He yawned. "Mhm.."

As I guided him upstairs he asked if he could play tomorrow, and I said yes.
As we got into bed, I shut off all the lights and we talked.
"So you like video games now?" I giggled.
"Yeah, they're fun, but I wanna play the first one I picked!"
"Eventually you will, that game scared the living hell out of me, so I'd assume it'd do worse to you." I laughed.
He nodded and wrapped himself in the blankets.
Luckily for him, his body temperature was normal at the moment, and I was stuck sweating from a hot flash. I took my pants off to cool off more, and had no blankets on me. This made me sleep farther away from him, since I was lacking some clothing.

"(Y/N)..." He moaned.
I made a "humph" sound to reply.
I didn't get a response back, only a body curling up beside me.
Arru and I were now spooning, since I was on my side.
I thought it was cute, and then my eyes shot open and I was then awake. Something was poking at my backside and there weren't many excuses for what it could be.
Arru groaned and lightly rubbed himself against me.
"Please don't do this, I just want to sleep." I sternly told him.
"I-I'm sorry..I don't mean to."
I kept forgetting he doesn't mean most of the things he does. I felt bad for him being stuck with that feeling.
My possessive thoughts got the worst of me and I thought about "helping". I would be the first one to touch him, right? That'd be a pretty cool accomplishment. I didn't feel too awkward with the idea of touching him, so I figured I should help him, but not go too far.
"Can you lay on your back?" I asked him.
He let out a small sound, and did so. I got up and looked at him.
"Do you want me to help?" I asked him first.
He nodded and laid his one forearm on his chest, and the other arm laid straight along his body, both hands clenched.
His tongue hung out, with his fangs just peeking out of his mouth.
This would be my first time doing this to someone, but I wasn't planning on losing my virginity to him.
He looked me in the eyes and bit his lip.
Damn, he looks so good.
He looked a little less submissive than he always was.

Slowly I took his sweatpants off, and then his panties.
He gasped from every touch.
I lightly grabbed his length which made him squint. He was extremely sensitive, since I'm sure he's never been touched until he was 18, which is now.
I moved my hand slowly up and down his length, staring into his eyes while doing so.
He moaned more and more, and at some points breathed out my name.
He had some size, so I used two hands, which made him squirm and moan more.
I tried to refrain from smirking, not wanting to embarrass him.
He seemed close, so I tightened my grip only a bit to try and make him cum sooner, and he immediately let go in my hands.
I wasn't sure what I was expecting because I didn't know what to do with his cum.
"Can you get a tissue off my nightstand?" I asked him.
He was still laying back, watching me.
"Lick them."
My eyes averted and my face had turned red again, after calming down from stroking him.
"Never mind..." he got up and grabbed a tissue, frustrated. "I'm sorry."