Chapter 4

"We just went shopping the other day but I have nothing to wear this week. And I want to get a new swimsuit," Sammy said.

"Call the girls up, we'll all go," I said, throwing my hair up in the perfect messy bun. I took a few pieces out to frame my face before being satisfied with how I looked and exiting the bathroom.

"Alexis better not be going on about David again," Sammy groaned as she threw her phone done on the bed next to her.

"Did Hannah tell you that she and the Starbucks guy are dating now?" I asked, belly flopping onto the bed next to her.

"Yeah, she never told us his name though," Sammy said.

"TBH she probably doesn't even know his name," I sighed. Hannah was boy crazy and had a new man every week. She rarely ever slept with them but she did lead them along pretty well until she all of a sudden would cut them off and they would never here from her again.

"True," Sammy said. Both of our phones dinged and because hers was in her hands she was able to read it for both of us. "Alexis can't, she's with David."

"When is she gonna pull her shit together," I muttered. Our phones went off again and it was a text from Lilly. "Ha! She's stuck at home!" She had replied, using some very colorful words, that she was babysitting her two younger brothers. Hannah texted soon after and said that he shift at the diner started in twenty minutes.

"Guess it's just me and you," Sammy said.

"Let's go," I said, grabbing my purse and phone and hearing Sammy right behind me. I poked me head in the kitchen to tell me mom that we were going to the mall. She was surrounded by paper bags, packing food for the week ahead for us.

I turned the music on as soon as I had started up my car and Never Forget You came on. Sammy and I bursted out into the lyrics as I pulled out of my driveway and we began to make our way to the mall.

Twenty minutes later I pulled into a parking space and we got out. "Did you hear that Sam met his mate!" Sammy said, her eyes glued to her phone.

"With who?" I asked quickly, leaning over her shoulder. "And when?"

Sam was one of our friends, but he had graduated last year.

"Oh my god it's Raiven!" She squealed, jumping up and nailing me in the jaw.

"Shit, sorry Carlie," she said before bursting out into laughter.

"Yeah you're not sorry," I laughed, shaking my head. "But when? You would think Raiven would have told us that she had met her mate."

And then I thought about how Conner and I hadn't told anyone and realized that I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"Last night, actually. That explains why she wouldn't have told us," Sammy answered. I nodded, happy for the newfound couple.

What's wrong? I can feel how sad you are, Conner mind linked me.

I don't know, Raiven and Sam just found out they're mates and sometimes I kinda want to tell everyone that we are, I answered, feeling stupid because it was my idea that we keep it a secret.

If you want to tell people-

No, it's fun to have a secret romance. It'll be a story to tell our kids one day, I smiled. I didn't even realize that Sammy and I were inside the mall and she had been asking me what store we should go to first until she smacked me across the head.

"Oh, I don't care. Forever 21," I said.

How many kids are we talking? Conner asked, and I could just feel the arrogant smile on his face because he was planning to make this conversation dirty.

A lot, I said, cutting of the connection. I could feel him trying to break through the walls and a satisfied smirk made its way on to my face.

"Alright, I want to get my swim suit at Pink but I want some outfits from here," Sammy said as we entered Forever 21.

"Me too, I need a cute coverup that's not from last year," I said.

Sammy and I went throughout the store, picking up the things we thought were cute. "What about this?" Sammy asked, holding up a skimpy dress that left nothing to the imagination. It looked a lot more like some skimpy lingerie then a dress you could wear out in public.

"Maybe you should wear the for David," I said in a careless, teasing tone as I examining a sweater nearby. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the horror on her face as she threw it back down and hurried over to me.

"Maybe not," she muttered before the two of us bursted out laughing.

We spent a good hour and a half in Forever 21, and had to make a trip out to the car because we both had two bags full of items. "I really didn't need all those clothes but whatever, new clothes are always a must," Sammy said, shrugging her shoulders as we went back into the mall.

We went to Hollister, H&M, Maurice's, Pacsun, and the last store we were now heading to was Pink. We both found a couple of swimsuits and I picked up a matching set of lacy red undergarments for a certain someone. Thankfully Sammy was checking out and didn't notice me buying them so I didn't have her hounding me for questions afterwards.

"We gotta hurry home and plan out our outfits, then pack! We're leaving tomorrow morning!" She said quickly, hopping into the passenger seat of my car.

"Yore obviously spending the night, correct?" I asked in a poshy British accent.

"Of course m'lady," she said, her accent even worse then mine. "And what do we plan to do tonight?"

"Anything that you would be interested in," I said, turning to her and wiggling my eyebrows.

"This just got dirty really fast," she said, and we both busted out laughing as I began to pull out of the parking spot.

I drove back to my house and we headed up to my room, immediately emptying our bags into two huge piles. I immediately spotted an outfit and lunged for them, pulling them out rein underneath the rest of the clothes and holding them up to each other. It was a white flowy tank top and the top half had a lace like pattern covering it. I paired it with some mint colored shorts that I had found at Forever 21.

"That's so cute, damn it why didn't I see that shirt?" Sammy whined jokingly.

"Because I saw it first so ha!" I teased, sticking out my tongue. "But for reals, is this cute?" I asked. Sammy nodded, grabbing a blue floral patterned romper.

"What about this?" She asked. I nodded, already searching for another outfit.

We spent the night scrounging through our new and old clothes to find some cute outfits to wear on our vacation, and I got the occasional mind link from Conner with some dirty joke or a quote from the movie he was watching.

After Sammy and I had finished packing our things we curled up in my bed with a tub of ice cream each and started watching Pitch Perfect.

New chapter!! Do you guys think anything is going to happen while they're on vacation??

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!