Epilogue

TEN YEARS LATER

A lot can happen in ten years. And I mean a lot.

Currently, I was sitting in the ultrasound room with Conner by my side, waiting for the doctor to determine the gender of our child on the way. The pack doctor, Alexis (yes, the Alexis who was hung up over David but she's happily married now with three kids of her own), was looking at this screen, examining it carefully.

"First off," she eventually said. "You guys are expecting twins." I gasped and looked at Conner. He squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Do you know the genders yet?" I asked.

"It looks like they're both boys," Alexis smiled. "Congratulations you two."

"Thanks Alexis," I smiled.

An hour later I was at home making lunch in the kitchen.

Eight years ago, when we found out we were pregnant with our third child, Conner and I had moved into a seven bedroom house. Four years ago, when we were expecting our seventh child, we decided to build a house. A huge house, might I add. We wanted all of our kids to have their own bedroom and we didn't know when we would stop having kids, so we built a sixteen bedroom house plus the master bedroom. It was huge, but it worked for us. All the kids had their bedroom on the second floor, Conner and I had half the third floor for our bedroom, and the rest of the third floor was a home gym. The main level had a huge chefs kitchen, with twelve stools able to fit around the island. The living room was even bigger then a kitchen, but again, it worked for us. There was a decent sized office that Conner and I shared, a library stocked with books, and a dining room that seated twenty as well on the main level. The basement belonged to the kids, though I had deigned it. It was huge, complete with a home cinema with a huge gaming set up, a play room for the younger ones, a huge jungle gym that led to outside and got even bigger there. The entire back wall of the basement was windows and a huge door that lead to the backyard.

At the moment, ten out of the sixteen bedrooms for kids were taken. In three or so months, two more would be.

Hayden was our first baby at the age of ten. Eleven months later we had Ryder. Isaac came next at eight. Ella and Eli, our first set of twins, were seven. Kara was five, Tyler was four, Calum was three, Danny was two, Hailey was one, and then we had our twins on the way.

Yes, we had a huge family that was still growing, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved my husband and I loved my kids, and I would do anything for them.

"Hey," Conner said, coming up from behind and wrapping his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my baby bump. I finished making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before turning around to face him.

"Hey," I smiled, wiping the peanut butter on my finger off on his nose. He quickly wiped his nose on my cheek and I let out a laugh before kissing him.

"I love you," he whispered, resting his kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too."

It's short but that's what I wanted it be like. Thank you so much for all reading this little spin off, I know it was short but that's how it was planned from the very beginning. I didn't want it be a full book, just an extra story for Luna and Alpha. Again, thank you all for reading!

If you want more, please go check out The Mate He Never Wanted and it's sequel, The Mate He Always Wanted. I've been working very hard on that series lately.