Chapter 11

"What!" Natalia whisper screamed. "How the fuck did that even happen? You two hate each other's guts!"

"Well, we're kinda . . . mates," I admitted. "We found out on his birthday and everything just took a turn from there."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" She asked. She plopped down on my bed and made herself comfortable, waiting for me to tell her the story of Conner and I.

"We didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want mom and dad to know. You know how mom would get, she'd make the extra bedroom into a nursery for when her grandkids come over right now, and continue to ask when she would be getting some," I explained. Natalia nodded knowingly, understanding the exact feeling because she had grown up with our mom too.

"Why didn't you tell anyone else?"

"We didn't know how everyone else would react. Sammy found out the last day of vacation and promised not to say anything to anyone until we were ready," I said.

We were silent for a little bit before Natalia burst out laughing. "What?" I smiled.

"Now that I think of it, you and Conner actually make a really cute couple," she laughed. I rolled my eyes but nodded in agreement. She sobered up a couple seconds later. "So you spent the night with Conner?"

"Yeah, he just moved in to one of spare houses yesterday," I admitted.

"Why don't you just tell mom and dad? Then you can move in with him," Natalia suggested. I shrugged my shoulders, not really having an answer. The truth is, I kind of liked having a secret relationship. It added extra fun whenever the two of us were together.

"I need to shower before breakfast so mom and dad don't get suspicious. Please don't say anything about this. To anyone," I said. Natalia nodded eagerly. She was the kind of girl that loved when she was in on a secret, but instead of spreading it around like most people would, she kept it to herself. She was one of the most trustworthy people I knew.

Natalia left my room and I quickly took a shower, scrubbing my hair and body hard to get the probably permanent smell of Conner off of me. I wasn't ready for my parents to find out just yet, even though I knew I would be soon.

I made it down to breakfast just in time as everyone else, and we had a family breakfast with the six of us. "I think Sammy and I are going out today," I said.

What a bucket of bullshit, Natalia mind linked me. I ignored her.

"Sounds good," my mom said, even though I never even asked her permission anymore. I basically just told her what my plans were and she was fine with them.

"Mommy can Emmett come over! Please!" Mallory asked immediately after hearing that I was hanging out with friends.

"Yeah, I'll mind link Mia right now," my mom said, and her eyes glazed over. I caught Natalia's eye and she rose her brows up and then down at me three times.

Stop that! I mind linked her.

That's bullshit that you're hanging out with Sammy today.

I know, you've already mentioned that, I shot back. She rolled her eyes and turned back to her food.

"Cory, Dylan, Avalon and I want to go to a movie later. Can you drive us?" Caleb asked my dad.

"What movie?" My dad asked, nodding in response to that he could take them.

"The new Transformer movie," he said.

After breakfast, Natalia and I helped my mom clean up before I bolted upstairs and packed a duffle bag with some random clothes in it. I packed my toiletries and headed downstairs, slipping my feet into a pair of Toms.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I called, leaving the house. I would have to walk the mile or so to Conners house, because Sammy only lived across the street from me and if I took my car and it wasn't there, my parents would be suspicious.

I let myself in the front door, dropping my bag next to it and heading directly into the kitchen. Even though I just ate I was still hungry, and I knew that we had some left over pizza from last night. As I waited for it to heat up in the microwave, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and a muscular chest was pressed against my back. His lips found their way to my neck, and I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

"Conner," I moaned softly as he continued his assault on my neck. The microwave timer went off but I barely heard it as Conner turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. His hands gripped my hips, trying to pull me impossibly closer to him. I let him take control of this kiss, feeling the emotion he was pouring into it even with the roughness. It made my entire body ignite and I felt like my knees would give out from under me. Thankfully, his grip on my hips would hold me up regardless.

"I missed you," he whispered once we pulled apart for air. Our foreheads were still pressed against each other, our noses in line as well.

"I missed you too. Natalia knows about us too now," I whispered back.

"How did that happen?"

"She smelt you on me. I was heading up to take a shower and we literally ran into each other."

"Good job," he said sarcastically, bursting out into laughter.

"My mind was preoccupied with other thoughts," I defended, but ended up laughing anyway. I remembered my pizza and pulled it out of the microwave, taking a bite of it. Conner tried to steal a piece but I slapped his hand away. "Watch it mister," I warned.

"Woah, geez," he said playfully, picking me up and setting me on the counter so he could stand in between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his abdomen, feeling them relax under my touch along with little tingles. He wasn't wearing a shirt and my legs were bare, so the skin contact was at a pretty high level right now.

"Can you go get your shirt, please?" I asked him, pouting too because I knew it turned him on. His eyes turned a couple shades darker. He planted a lingering kiss on my lips before heading into the bedroom and coming back with his black t-shirt that I had worn to bed in his hands. I set my plate of pizza on the counter beside me and hopped off.

"Thank you," I smiled playfully. I unbuttoned my shorts and made a big deal of pulling them down, keeping my eyes on his face the entire time. His eyes were almost black now, and they were shining with lust. They were traveling up and down my legs, and they were definitely eyeing the lacy red thong.

I made an even bigger deal of taking off my shirt. I crossed my arms and pulled it up over my head, feeling Conner's eyes glued to my breast. The matching red push-up bra did wonders for my boobs, even though they were already decent sized without the extra boost. I approached Conner, who's eyes were now locked on mine, and made to grab the shirt from him but was instead yanked into his arms and brought into the bedroom.

"You can't just expect to do that and not pay the price, can you?" He whispered seductively.

"Maybe that's why I did it," I whispered back, pulling his lips to meet mine.

Yay new chapter!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!