Chapter 13

An hour later we were sitting in my house. Conner and I were on the little love seat in the living room, and our parents were sitting along the sectional. My heart was pounding in my chest, and Conner grabbed my hand and gently squeezed. "We're mates," I blurted out. A small scream escaped each of our mom's mouth at the same time.

"I'm so happy for you too!" My mom squealed.

"When did you find out though? You've obviously known for a while!" Mia asked. Our dads were both leaning back on the couch, though my dad looked about ready to murder Conner.

"My birthday," Conner answered. I leaned in to him now, but we still needed to get the heard part out of the way.

"We kept it a secret because we didn't know what you guys would say to us being together," I said. Both of our moms nodded.

"When can we expect grandkids?" My mom asked.

Called it, I mindlinked Conner. He mentally rolled his eyes at me a small smile formed on my face.

"Ali," my dad started. "She's only a senior in high school. They're-"

"Dad," I said quietly to stop him from talking. I turned back to our moms. "You're going to have a grandchild in about four and a half months." Our moms squealed impossible louder this time, while my dad looked like he was truly about ready to murder Conner now.

"So you've already fucked her, have you?" My dad growled.

"Smith!" My mom gasped, smacking my fathers chest. "Do not talk that, and do not talk about that. It's none of your business. She's met her mate now, and that's the time in a werewolves life when we consider them an adult."

"She's only seventeen though!" My dad yelled.

"Smith," Thomas started.  "It was bound to happen eventually. Just be happy for them." Tears welled in my eyes because I did just want my dad to be happy for me. He had a hard look in his eyes and his eyes darted between me and Conner.

"Smith," my mom said quietly. She placed a a gentle hand on his cheek, using the power of the mate bond to call him down. He closed his eyes and seemed to struggle for a few seconds before he opened his eyes. They were more welcoming then before.

"Dad, I know this isn't ideal. but it's the truth and nothing's going to change that," I said. My dad nodded.

"I know," he said, coming over and pulling me into a hug. "I just don't want you to grow up."

~~~~

A week later I had already enrolled into online school. It enabled me to work ahead so when the baby was born I wouldn't fall behind, and I also got to spend a lot more time with Conner. His dad was still doing most of the beta duties, so his days were free ninety nine percent of the time. It made it a lot harder to keep myself focused on school when I had him trying to seduce me every ten seconds.

At the moment, Conner was out doing beta duties, so I was using my time wisely and trying to get as much of school done as I possibly could. I liked online school a lot better then I did public school. I didn't have to get up early, for one. I didn't have to deal with the catty drama of high schoolers on a daily basis, for two. And overall, it was so much nicer to not actually have to physically go to school everyday.

I got most of my assignments done when the front door opened and closed. "Carlie I'm home!" Conner yelled. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile. He was acting more and more like a father and husband everyday. I knew it was sort of as a joke but I could see the happiness and pride in his eyes every time he said something.

Another thing that had happened in the last week is that my parents let me move in with Conner. My dad was a little apprehensive at first but my mom talked him into it.

Conner appeared around the corner and poked his head into the door. Awe had made the smallest bedroom into an office for the time being, and the last bedroom would be made into a nursery for the baby.

"Hi," I smiled, getting off the chair and approaching him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you," he said quietly, resting his forehead against mine and closing his eyes. so closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. It was one of the very few simple, sweet moments that we had together.

"I missed you too," I whispered back. I gently pressed my lips to his, knowing where this would end up leading to. The kiss quickly heats up and I jumped up to wrap my legs around Conner's waist. He carried us to our bedroom, never once separating our lips as he laid my down on the bed and leaned over me.

He began to kiss down my jawline and my neck, finding my sweet spot. A soft moan escaped my lips and he continued to assault that place. "Conner," I moaned softly. "Mark me."

He didn't need to be told twice. I felt his fangs grow and bite into the soft skin. It was barely painful as the bliss of it was almost two much to handle.

After he finished marking me it seemed that we were both more aggressive in what we wanted. Our kisses were rough and sloppy, attacking each other's with a bruising force. Our clothes were practically ripped from our bodies, and neither of us held back.

"Wow," I moaned. Hours later, we were lying next to each other, our naked bodies pressed together in every way possible.

"I don't think we've ever been like that before," Conner whispered. His mouth was right next to my ear and he began to tease me by gently biting it. Two can play at this game.

I very lightly began to trace the outline of his chest and stomach muscles with the tip of my finger. I felt his body shiver beneath me and a satisfied smirk formed on my face.

"It never has been like that before," I purred. A deep moan escaped his body and I was proud of myself that I was getting the exact reaction I wanted out of him. I burst out laughing though, because the simplest things set him off.

We started talking, and it soon moved to the baby. "Do we want to find out the gender?" I asked.

"A part of me wants to and a part of me wants to keep it a secret," Conner admitted. I nodded, because that was exactly how I felt.

"Let's keep this one a surprise. We'll find out for our next one.

"There's gonna be a next one?" Conner asked seductively.

"Of course!" I laughed. Even though when i said stuff like this it turned me on, recently I've been finding it all hilarious.

"Wanna get started now?"

I think there's only two more chapters now so that's exciting!! I know the ending is really rushed but I honestly just wanted to finish this book so I can focus on the The Mate He Always Wanted and the rest of that series and The Alpha's Cinderella because I'm super happy for that book.

VOTE!

COMMENT!