Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

Emmett's POV-

I awoke with the feeling of my gorgeous mate in my arms. I am going to love waking up like this everyday for the rest of my life. Catalina was amazing. She was great at the party last night. I sensed some anger from her when some of the sluts of my pack came to talk to me. I had to put my arm around the small of her back and rub circles to calm her down. It was really cute when she got jealous. I liked that side of her but she didn't need to worry. I am all hers. Once we mate she will feel better about it. At least I hope she will. She is really important to me.

I'd laid there for about an hour contemplating whether or not I should wake her. She was just so cute. But my stomach started to growl so I decided it was breakfast time.

Catalina's POV-

Emmett started kissing my mark. Oh my mark! I forgot to see what it looked like now. Last night at the party I had heard it turns into a tattoo involving your mate. I went to jump out of my mate's arms but his reflexes were faster. He pulled me back to him.

"Where do you think you're going mate?" Emmett asked smirking.

"I want to see my mark. I didn't check on it yet."

"Ok, I guess you can leave me for thirty seconds. But not one second longer." He joked.

I got up after he pecked me on my cheek. I went into the attached bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw the most amazing thing ever! My mark was a black wolf with blue eyes just like Emmett had. The wolf sat howling at a purple moon. Surrounding the moon, were three yellow stars. It was amazing. I gasped in surprise and Emmett came running.

"What's wrong, did someone hurt you?" He checked over my body frantically.

"No silly. No one is here. I'm just surprised at how perfect your mark is. It's wonderful."

"It's only because you're perfect. The Moon Goddess couldn't have given me a better mate. You are amazing." I almost started to cry it was such a lovely speech. He started kissing my mark and I moaned. He grazed his teeth over it and it was turning me on. If he didn't stop we would be mates before breakfast.

"Babe, let's eat before you mate with me in the bathroom." I giggled.

He laughed and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the kitchen. He sat me down on the island counter and kissed me.

"What do want my love?" He asked.

"How about some pancakes? They are my favorite breakfast food besides waffles. Waffles will always be better. But I'm good with pancakes. They make-" Emmett cut me off with a kiss.

"Kitty, you're starting to ramble." He chuckled.

"Oh my bad." I giggled.

Emmett started making the pancake mix. He set the bowl in front of me to add some blueberries. Just then, one of the sluts from last night walked through the door. Oh shit, I thought.

I think her name was Britney. She had curly red hair to her shoulder blades. It was definitely died I could see her roots.

"Hey Emmett. What are you up to?" She asked stroking his arm. What the hell! He's my mate.

"Um, excuse me. I'd appreciate it if you didn't stroke my mate. That's my job." I said using my best polite voice. She obviously didn't like me because she continued to stroke him.

"Oh you mean like this?" She rubbed her palms over his chest.

"Look, he's my mate. He marked me." I pulled my hair away to show her the mark.

"He could still make me the Luna. At least I'm actually a wolf. And I don't go whining to my mate when his attractive friend tries to pleasure me."

I had had enough. I grabbed the pancake batter and threw it at her. Emmett had the good sense to step away when he saw how pissed I was getting. It hit Britney smack dab in the face and spilled down the front of her skimpy outfit.

I started laughing super hard! Emmett chuckled too. Until Britney lunged for me. His eyes turned black. But I gave him a look that told him I was going to fight my own battle.

I had taken a couple years of boxing to hopefully use against my mother but I never had the courage. When she raised a hand to hit me I stopped her arm. I punched her with my right hand threw her over my shoulder. When she was on the ground I elbowed her rib cage. She whimpered and curled up in a ball. I stopped and backed away. Emmett came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Britney noticed I stopped and got up. She bowed in submission to us. HA! That bitch had no idea what hit her.

"Britney, you are banned from this pack. You disrespected your Luna and sexually harassed your Alpha. You have 24 hours to leave. Our two best warriors will escort you to the border along with Tommy. You both deserve to be rouges for your crimes. Now leave before I finish you off myself." Emmett threatened. His eyes were still black.

Britney ran like a dog with her tail between her legs. Oh wait she is. Man I crack myself up. After she left Emmett picked me up and placed me back on the counter. He started kissing me and moved his way to his mark. He sucked on it slowly then grazed his teeth over it.

"Kitty, you were so sexy. You had me turned on by beating the hell out of her. Where did you learn that?" He asked.

"I ended up taking boxing lessons for a couple years. I was hoping to defend myself from my mother but never had the courage." I explained. If she is supposed to be some tough wolf I wonder why her reflexes weren't better than mine.

"Well you look hot doing it." He kissed me again.

"Babe, I think I need to learn to properly defend myself should this type of thing happen again. What do you think?" I asked nervously.

"I think it's a great idea. We can start tomorrow. You will probably learn very fast. It was already impressive that you, a human, just beat up an adult wolf." He replied.

*******************************************

*Edited*