Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

Catalina's POV-

Emmett knocked on the door.

"Go away! You've said enough!" I said sniffling. I tried to wipe my eyes.

"Kitty, are you crying? Please open the door. I don't want you to cry."

"You've never seen me cry. Don't lie. You're probably thinking about that slut Britney!" I wailed.

The door burst open. Emmett ran to me and pulled me up onto his lap.

"Kitty, my mate is crying because of something I did. Of course I hate it! I've been looking for a way to exile her from the pack. An Alpha has to have a reason to get rid of someone. Being nasty and disgusting isn't enough. I've never been with her, nor do I plan to. I was gifted with the most amazing mate. I'd never do anything to jeopardize that! I promise. I could never hurt anyone I love."

Oh my! He just admitted to loving me! It was amazing! I stopped crying instantly.

"Emmett, I love you too! You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm sorry I over reacted. Please forgive me." I pleaded. Damn, my emotions keep flipping 180 degrees.

"Kitty, don't be. Next time I'll think before I speak. I love you." He said. He leaned closer to me and kissed a tear off my cheek.

My heat must have took over because I pinned him down. I started to kiss him with the most passion I've ever held inside of me. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. I flipped us over and straddled him. I pulled off his shirt as I kissed him. I worked my way to his jaw and further down to his abs. I traced each and every single one of his twelve pack.

Emmett pulled my face up to his.

"Kitty, your scent is irresistible. My wolf needs you. But you need to decide right now if you're ready to mate or not. I won't be able to stop."

I stopped. I started to think. Was I ready to give up my virginity? I mean he was my mate but what if I got pregnant? I wasn't ready to be a mother. Plus, this act would make me the official Luna. That's a huge role for a Plain Jane human like me. Plus how would I defend my mate if someone wanted him. Actually, how could I stop them? They are so much stronger than I am. Uhh.... I guess I had to decide.

"No. I'm not ready." And with that I ran into the bathroom bawling.

******************************

*Edited*