Chapter 22

Chapter 22-

Emmett's POV-

I haven't ate, slept, or got out of bed to perform my Alpha duties since Cat left me.

I knew my past was going to be a problem with my mate. I should have saved myself for her, or even told her in the first place. Now I fucked everything up! And I was sure paying for it.

"Alpha?" There was a knock on my door from my Beta."

"WHAT!" I roared clearly annoyed.

"I don't know how to tell you this but we found Catalina's car totaled just down the road. There is a trail of blood but no body. And the worst part..." Jackson trailed off.

"Finish!" I ordered.

"We could smell Brad." He finished and ran. Smart choice because I flipped out at the mention of my traitor brother!

-----

I assembled my whole pack for an urgent meeting.

"You're Luna is missing. My brother has stolen her. We must find her and protect what is ours! Women and children will stay behind while all shifted members will follow me. Say your good byes we leave tomorrow at dawn." I dismissed them and headed back to my room.

-I'm coming my love.- I thought as I fell into another restless sleep.

Catalina's POV-

When I floated back into consciousness I realized I was longer in my cell. I was lying on a plush bed in a gorgeous room.

However, I was still bound by my wrists. I heard the door creak open and watched as Brad sauntered in with a smirk on his face.

"Look who's awake. You know, I never told you why I wanted you. Why I picked you. Why did I hit your car, and tease your body? Well the answer is simple. I'm Brad, Emmett's brother."

What?

"Short version, I turned traitor on my pack. Why? Because my asshole of a father gave MY Alpha position to Emmett, my YOUNGER brother. He was always in better control of his temper than I was. Therefore he got the position. I teamed up with some rouges to take over. I was caught in the act and exiled. I've been planning revenge since then. I heard through the grapevine my darling dear brother found his mate. Then it hit me! You were the key to obtaining the pack again! So that brings us here. But taking you away from him isn't enough. No, I'm going to make you mine!"

Without another thought he leaped onto the bed besides me.

"Don't think about resisting, your cuffs are laced with silver powder." He explained.

I was still confused as to what he meant about being "his". But I figured it out when I felt him unbutton my top. I started to squirm and was about to scream when Brad said, "Don't worry, no one can hear you."

I was so screwed.

He slipped off my shirt and started to place kisses all over my torso. He reached down and pulled off my shorts.

"Please, you don't have to do this." I pleaded.

"Oh babe, I really do."

He unhooked my bra and started sucking on my breasts.

"No please! Please, don't do this." I moaned.

He didn't listen to me. He hooked his fingers under my panties and pulled them down. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it didn't work. He took off his shirt and jeans leaving him in only boxers.

He groaned looking at my naked body. He pulled off his boxers and I knew what was next.

He began thrusting into me. I tried squeezing my legs together to keep him out but he forced them open. I couldn't move my wrists. I was powerless. After he finished his disgusting deed he shot his hot seed into me.

He left me still tied up. I was left feeling used and abused.

--------------

*Edited*