Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

Catalina's POV-

When I woke up I felt my legs twisted with another pair. I turned to face my mate. He was gorgeous when he slept. His face was soft, no stress in his eyes, and his hair was sexily disheveled. I decided to wake him up by pressing a kiss to kiss pink lips.

"Get up sleepy head." I whispered.

"Mmm, this is the best morning I've woken up to you yet." He murmured placing a kiss on my cheek.

I stretched and groaned.

"Little sore?" He asked me.

"Yeah a little. But it was definitely worth it. What time is it?"

"A little after noon. Are you hungry?" Emmett asked me.

"Noon! Oh my, no wonder it's bright out. I can't believe we slept that long. But yeah let's go make some food."

"First you need to cover up. I don't want anyone else looking at you." He tossed me a clean set of bra and panties and a long silk robe. It's not like anyone else was with us but whatever keeps him happy.

We walked hand and hand down stairs to the kitchen. I noticed some pack members eating lunch. When I walked into the room they bowed their heads in respect. They all voiced a 'Good morning Alpha and Luna.' I guess Emmett had asked them to come for some extra protection.

We nodded our heads in acknowledgement, and fixed a couple sandwiches. We sat our plates onto the island counter.

"So, Luna how are you today?" Jeff, one of the warriors, asked me.

"I'm great. How are you?"

"Good thank you." He responded. Jeff was easy to get along with. It's only been a couple of days since I met the pack. But I feel like we've become a family. It's wonderful!

We all continued to eat our lunches and joke around. Many of the pack members enjoyed teasing Emmett and I about our recent mating. I kept a permanent blush on my face while Emmett proudly smiled.

***

After lunch Emmett and I went down to the basement into the theater room. We snuggled up on one of the many couches. I allowed Emmett pick out the movie. So what does he pick? A horror movie of course! Insidious 2! I hate scary movies because I scare wayyyyyy to easily. But my mate just loves to watch me jump.

Half way through the movie I started to feel sick. Not puking sick, but like something was different. I started to sweat and Emmett noticed.

"Baby, what's wrong you can't be having another heat this soon?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know something is wrong. I can't put my finger on it though."

Just then, I felt my bones popping. An incredible scream came from my body that had nothing to do with the movie. I felt my body arch and contort.

Something in Emmett's eyes glinted with a knowing look.

I didn't have time to concentrate on that though. Because the next thing I knew, I looked down and saw beautiful red paws.

*****

Cliff hanger! :)

*Edited*