Chapter 28

Chapter 28-

I rushed up to our bedroom and put on some spandex and a tank top. I was still in my heat for a couple days more. So clothes still felt like too much for my body. I'm sure no one would try anything on me with my Alpha mate around, plus all the drama of the fight would distract them enough.

I pulled on a pair of tennis shoes and pulled my hair into a pony tail. I walked back down stairs and met Emmett in the living room.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR SOMETHING REVEALING!" Emmett yelled.

My hormones were already above normal and his attitude passed me off.

"Look, you're not a female. You don't understand how hot I feel under any clothing. It's hard enough wearing these. I don't need you pissing me off!"

"I'm sorry. I guess I don't know what it's like but I don't want you looked at by anyone else."

"With you next to my side and a huge fight going on they won't care about me."

"I guess you're right. Anyways, sorry for my temper." He kissed my cheek softly.

"You're forgiven but keep it in check next time." I said giggling.

"Ok, during the fight you need to stay calm. You haven't had time to train much in your wolf form. That gives him an advantage. Stay calm and think of me. You've had enough boxing training to kick his ass. Hell, I'm sure if you kicked my Beta's ass you could kick Brad's." He encouraged.

Keeping my emotions in check was going to be hard. But I would do anything for Emmett.

"Yes babe," I answered with a smile.

"Alright. After you win we will have the celebratory birthday party."

"You hold a lot of confidence in a turned wolf."

"That's because I'm not mated to a weakling." He answered.

We set off out to the entrance of the woods in the pack's backyard.

Every unmated wolf sniffed the air and looked at me with lust in their eyes.

"DONT EVER LOOK AT MY MATE LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Emmett growled using his Alpha tone.

Everyone looked away. Hmm, if they were all entranced by my heat maybe Brad would be also. This could work to my advantage.

I rubbed Emmett's back soothingly to calm him down. We wouldn't need any more deaths today.

There was a rustling noise and everyone turned around to see six wolves hold onto Brad.

They took off all of his restraints and placed him in the middle if the circle across from me and Emmett.

"If the Luna can not handle Brad or thinks she's caused you enough damage the Alpha will step in for his turn. Either way you will die tonight. Therefore, the Alpha and Luna have graciously allowed you to say your last words. Make them count." Beta Jackson said.

"My only words are to be addressed to the Alpha and Luna. My only regret is not tearing her part while I fucked her brains out." Brad sneered with a smirk on his face.

I heard Emmett start to growl.

"Let it go babe. I got this." I said encouragingly.

As I stepped closer to him I knew he sensed my heat scent. His eyes became black.

"You're going to regret EVER laying your eyes on me Brad." I said with raging power.

As soon as I finished my sentence I lunged at him. Normally you're taught not to make the first move but I knew if I did I would surprise him. Which worked.

He seemed torn whether to fight me or pin me to the ground and have sex with me. I took advantage of his momentary distraction and pinned my knees on his arms. I kept punching him in the face over and over again.

"This one is for taking me away from my mate." Punch.

"This one is for thinking you would get away with it." Punch.

"This one is for slapping me around." Punch.

"This one is for making me cry." Punch.

And finally....

"THIS ONE IS FOR RAPING ME OVER TEN TIMES!" I shouted and kneed him ten times in his family jewels.

He grained in agony. He shoved me off of him but I took my defense stance. I knew there was no way I'd come out of this without a scratch. But I was going to make him regret ever living on the same planet as me.

My wolf howled wanting to take over but I remember what Emmett said, I pushed her down but used her anger to build up my strength.

Brad launched himself at me and while I was in the ground I could see ten full grown warriors hold Emmett down. He was chomping at the bit to kill Brad.

The other pack members wanted to do the same but knew not to step in.

I felt a few slaps to my face but didn't feel a sting due to my adrenaline rush.

I used my superior leg strength to kick him off of me. I jumped in the air and kicked him in the chest with my right leg. He was knocked over.

I took another moment but to catch my breathe. I squatted down and placed my right hand down like I was in a football position.

"Awe, is the poor big wolf getting his butt kicked by a wittle girl." I mocked.

The entire pack laughed and one guy released Emmett leaving only nine restraining him.

Brad got even more pissed. He launched himself at me but I flattened myself to the ground. He was able to pick me up buy the back of my legs though. He flipped me over and smacked my head to the ground.

I groaned in pain making three more guys grab Emmett.

I swung my leg under Brad's feet successfully tripping him. I jumped on top of him and took a firm hold of his leg.

"You wanted to hurt my mate by hurting me. Well tough shit. You're the one going to be hurting." I growled as I snapped his leg in half.

He howled in pain. I could sense my wolf needing to take over so I decided this was enough.

I backed away and nodded at the guys hold Emmett. They released him and he rocket launched himself at his brother.

He shifted in mid air and so did Brad.

Emmett's black wolf bit into Brad's brown wolf's good leg.

Exhaustion and emotion overload took over and I sank into unconsciousness. But not before I hard the distinct sound of a wolf ripping off another wolf's head.

-------

Hope this was long enough. I'm trying to slow the story down.

Love you all!!!! ❤️❤️

*Edited*