Chapter 17

Chapter 17-

Emmett exploded into his huge wolf. I never fought in my wolf form obviously. So I stayed in my human form and took my fighting stance, I could see the wolves smirk. It looked really weird on an animal.

The wolves shifted into human form. I made sure not to look at their naked bodies.

There were two girls and one guy. When they walked closer I noticed I knew two of them. It was Tommy and Britney! Wow, they really don't like the rouge life. Of course no one would. But I didn't recognize the third member.

However apparently Emmett did. He shifted back into his human form upon recognizing the wolves.

I watched in anger as both of the sluts checked his whole body out. Right in front of me! How dare they! I was starting to see a tint of red over everything.

-Babe, calm down. I only want you. My body is just for you.- Emmett said into my head.

Woah, I didn't know we could do that in human form?

-Yes kitten, now focus.-

"Tommy, Britney, Jasmine, what are you doing here?" Emmett asked.

Jasmin? I wonder who she is.

"Well Emmet, the rouge life isn't for us. We've come to take over your pack. So either surrender, or we will take it by force." This Jasmine girl threatened.

"Look, Jasmin, you need to let this grudge go. It was five years ago. You're going to regret doing this." Emmett responded.

"No! Emmett you know you're my mate! Let me be your Luna."

Oh hell to the no. This bitch thought she could just waltz back here and take MY MATE.

I lunged at her while she was distracted by my mate's body.

I threw most of my weight onto her shoulders and knocked her down. I pinned her with my knees and started punching the crap out of her! I grabbed her hair and yanked it and bashed her head into the ground.

Emmett shifted and launched himself at Tommy. Britney just kind of stood there. She knew there was no way she'd win against an Alpha.

So as I took one last shot at Jasmine she went unconscious.

I turned and kicked Britney to the ground. I kept launching kicks into her sides. I didn't stop until I heard several cracks. I then repeatedly punched her in her face definitely breaking her nose and separating her jaw. Maybe now she'd get the nose job she desperately needs.

When she showed her neck in submission I stepped off and looked at Emmett. When I glanced over there he broke Tommy's neck with his teeth.

He got off of him and jogged over to me. He shifted back and gave me a hug.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine. Just a little pissed. They don't get to walk in here and act like they are better than me. They're just a bunch of sluts." When I said that I felt arms tangle around my neck choking me.

"Not such a tough bitch now are you Luna?" Britney spat at me.

Emmett got pissed in .2 seconds. His eyes were as black as coal.

He flipped over my head taking Britney's grip off my neck.

He wasted no time breaking her neck. That's one thing that's important to Alpha's. Their Luna must be protected, respected, and cared for. And no one is allowed to touch them. Ryder must have snapped causing Emmett to get pissed too. He didn't stop there.

He jumped over to Jasmine's body and snapped her neck. I was now a little terrified.

He turned to face me. His eyes still black and his hair ruffled.

I backed away from him. His eyes slightly softened. Every step he took to advance towards me, I backed away until I was pushed against a tree.

"Kitty, please I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry I got carried away. I didn't want either of them to hurt you. I'm so so very sorry. Please, I could never hurt you!" He spoke.

I was too terrified to find if that was true.

I ran as fast as my new wolf body could carry me. I used my amazing sense of smell to lead me back to the house. I ran into our room and locked myself in the bathroom.

Not but a few minutes later I heard the familiar foot steps of my mate.

-----------

*Edited*