Punishment|sugawara

"(Y/N)! Wait for me!" Sugawara said chasing after you as you ran as fast as lightning. "Sorry Suga! I'm late for class!".

"Fine but you'll get punished when we see each other later!" Suga said jokingly.

"OK, sure!" You giggled and panted well entering your classroom breathless and on your knees, gasping for air.

"(Y/N), you ran so fast!" (Friends name) said well looking at your panting face. "S-sorry didn't want to be *pant* late for class." You said, still breathing heavy as the teacher came in.

AFTER CLASS

"Bye (Y/N)!"

"Bye (Friends name)!"

You waved walking cheerfully to see your boyfriend. When you had arrived to your meeting place he was nowhere to be found. "Where is he?" You thought, "Did he have to go somewhere important?" Well you were thinking of different reasons you felt hands wrap around your waist.

"You still have a punishment, (Y/N)~" suga said whispering in your ears. His cold breath whispering to you unexpectedly made you blush a tint of pink. He chuckled lightly and picked you up, bridal style, carrying you to his nearby home as you covered your face in embarrassment, not noticing the strange looks people gave you.

"Punishment time~" the male said entering his home, going to his neat room and closing the door shut. As he layed you on the bed he stood in front of you. "Let's have some fun~"

Bonus:

"STOP IT-HAHA! W-WAIT, NOOOO! ST-STOP!" You said well sugawara kept tickling you. "This is your punishment for leaving me!" He replied well laughing and tickling you as much as possible.

"But I d-didn't want to be *laughs uncontrollably* laaaateee!!" You both stopped and ended up laughing, panting and jokingly hitting each other in the end.