softie|Ushijima

Requested by: seyacchidayo (I had to tweak the plot a bit or this would have been 1000+ words so sorry!)

"So yeah, (Y/N)-chan. He's a major mean guy! He's also annoying!" Tooru, your cousin, said, having a scowl on his face.

"Why do you keep saying such mean stuff about this Ushijima guy anyways? Are these stories even true?" You question, earning a "IT IS TRUE! HE'S A COLD BEAST!"  and a "I SAW HIM TODAY! HE'S IN THE CAFE NEARBY!" From the brunet next to you.

I might as well see if Tooru is really telling the truth.

You get up, bid goodbye to your cousin, and head to the cafe where Ushijima is supposedly in.

-

You enter the cafe, smelling the relaxing scent of coffee. As you sit down looking for the male your cousin had talked about, a silver haired waiter with a beauty mark came to you.

"Good afternoon! What would you like to order today ma'am?" He said cheerfully, giving a bright smile.

"Ah, I would just like some coffee with almond milk and a blueberry cheesecake please." The waiter nods and says a cheerful "Thank you for going to [insert cafe name]!" And walks away to the counter

Now...Where Is 'Ushijima'?

You look around the cafe, it was quite full but you remembered the last time Tooru complained about him.

~

"How intimidating is he?"

"Super! He's like, super tall and has a super scary glare! His hair is this weird brown! It looks like poop to me! But I'm not scared of him at all!"

"What ever you say, Tooru."

~

You look around, the waiter known as 'Suga' giving you your food.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know any customer here by the name, Ushijima?" You asked the waiter.

"Yup! He's a regular here!" He then points at a very tall man on one of the corner tables. Yes, he looked quite intimidating, but you knew better then to judge a book by its cover.

"You gonna talk to him?~" Sugawara whispered, making you blush. "I j-just need to prove that he's not like what the rumors say! That. Is. It." You tell the waiter, making him laugh.

"Okay, okay. You go do that. But seriously, he isn't like what those rumors say, trust me." He gives you a pat on the back and leaves.

You stand up nervously walking up to him.

"H-hello..."

He looks at you. You shiver with his intimidation getting the best of you.

"Who are you? Have we mt before?"

"No, I just wanted to meet you after my cousin, Tooru, talked about you."

"Oikawa? He should've gone to Shiratorizawa."

You laughed at the tall male's comment, remembering how your cousin complained about the overused sentence from Ushijima.

"Anyways, I'm (Y/N)."

"You already know my name."

After a few more minutes of chatting you both bid each other goodbye.

-After a few months of you and Ushijima being friends-

Ushijima walked through the hallways of Shiratorizawa, fear in peoples eyes well he walked.

He went to his locker, a shivering student next to him.

"Why do you look so nervous?" He asked the other, causing him to flinch.

"N-nothing, Ushijima-san, hehe." He laughed awkwardly, closing his locker fast and running.

Ushijima shrugged the strange movement made by the student and entered class

-

When class had been dismissed, you quickly went to Ushijima.(let's just say your school was Shiratorizawa) You were really glad since you wanted to get closer to him.

"Ushijima-kun!" You called and began walking home with him.

As you walked home, about three students of the same school came to you both.

"Hah! (Y/N), why are you hanging out with some dense cut like him?" One of them mocked.

You had two options: One, be polite and object nicely, which is what you're probably taking; two, beat the living shit out of him for being a bully. (GO WITH OPTION TWO fAM)

You take option one (wAI) as predicted and speak as nicely as possible.

"Excuse me, but in reality he is not really like that."

"Yeah, right he probably forced you to say that!" one of them taunted.

"HEY (Y/N)! WHY DON'T YOU HANG OUT WITH US, PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY NICE!" aLRIGHT YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE-" You were cut off by Ushijima.

"Stop, it (Y/N). Besides, I don't need you to 'protect' me. I'm not a baby in need of 24/7 protection."

Ushijima left you and so did the other students.

-

You walked around the school hallways, being greeted by others. You sighed, wondering if the male would still talk to you.

"(Y/N)."

Speak of the devil.

"Can we talk about... yesterday?" He asked, you agreed. 

-

"So, what do you have to say?" You questioned.

"Well, I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday...and the reason I did that was cause...I felt something in my chest when you stood up for me." You knew EXACTLY what that meant because of all the shojo manga you read.

"That means you're in-"

"I then came to a conclusion that I was in love with you after thinking about it." He cut you off, you being excited about what he said.

"I lo-love you too!" You say in excitement, accidentally stuttering.

"That's good news."

You hug him, giving a slight peck on the cheek, having to tiptoe in the process. (Cause he tall aF)

He ends up kissing you on the lips, surprised you kissed back. (wHY YOU sURPRISED WHEN YOU KISSED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE) 

When you both had let go for air he hugged you, making you feel comfortable.

"I love you, (Y/N)." 

"I love you too."

-

tHAT WAS HARD TO MAKE.

I'm gonna be honest, I never really planned or wanted to make an Ushijima one, but I ain't gonna judge you if you wanted it since it's your life. 

itwasalsohardformetomakesinceicantthinkofushijimabeinginfluffandstuff-

aNYWAYS

thanks for reading this one shot m8