Senpai|Nishinoya

"Nishinoya-kun! You have to study for your quiz! You're not allowed to fail this one!" You say shoving a math book in front of his face.

"(Y/N)-chan no! I don't want to study! Your senpai doesn't want to study!" Nishinoya tries to run from you, but you grabbed the back of his shirt, preventing him from escaping.

"Let gooo!" The libero whined, trying to escape from your grip, but failed. "What do I have to do to make you study!" As you say those words, Nishinoya turns around, a smirk across his face.

"Well, if you want me to study for the quiz..." " *sigh*, what do I have to do?" You say, knowing this was coming to you.

"...Just repeat these words for me, and i'll study, deal?" " Deal." you shook his hand. "Okay, let's begin." Nishinoya starts. "I, [state your name]" (just imagine that you repeated the words he said cause i'm lazy) "think that Nishinoya Yuu, is an amazing libero and my guardian deity."

"....And my guardian deity." you repeated his words.

"...But most of all, he is an AMAZING senpai."

You sigh again, knowing that Nishinoya always wanted you to call him your senpai. "But most of all, he is an AMAZING senpai." After you had repeated his whole entire statement, you had been impacted with Nishinoya pouncing on you, making both of you land on the floor.

"YAY! I'm (Y/N)-chan's  senpai!" He said excitedly, well you laughed at the funny remark he had made. "okay, okay. You're my senpai. Now can you please study for the math quiz like promised?"

"As your AMAZING senpai, i'll do it!" You laugh again well getting up and intertwining your's and Nishinoya's hand. "Yup. You are my senpai, in fact, you're the BEST senpai!" After saying that you were greeted with an overjoyed Nishinoya all over you.

_________________________________________________________

WELL THAT DIDN'T GO AS WELL AS I PLANNED

Anyways, thanks for reading!