Period|Daichi

"(Y/N), you have to come out of your room!" Daichi half shouted, knocking on your door lightly.

"Go aWAY!" You yell at him through the other side, your room lights off and blankets layered over you.

"That's it. I need advice." Daichi then calls his best friend, Suga.

"Hey, suga...?"

"Yeah?"

"I need...help. With something."

"Of course I'll help! What is it."

"Since you have experience, how do you help a girl who's on her p-p-" Daichi was cut off by the male on the other line.

"Her period, Daichi?"

"Mm, yeah." Daichi had felt embarrassment. Not cause of the fact that he was talking about a girls period, but for the fact that he doesn't know how to handle it when he's supposedly supposed to know as a responsible boyfriend.

"Well, through 'my' experience I'd say to get her extra pads, chocolate, cuddles, and pain killers." Was all Suga had said with a "Good luck!" Then hung up.

Daichi sighed

Welp, guess I got to go to the store for (Y/N).

-

Daichi had went to the local convenience store, grabbing all the best brands there were for chocolates and snacks to painkillers.

Now for the last thing. The pads...

When Daichi reached the area of where the pads were, he saw 50 different brands. "Which one does she use!? You know what I'm getting 5 different ones, one of them is bound to be the brand she uses."

The raven haired male quickly picked 5 random brands and went to the cashier, the employee giving him a "who tf needs that much pads" look and putting all the stuff in the bag.

Daichi quicklyy ran back to yours and his shared apartment, knocking on your door rapidly.

"(Y/N)! Open this door NOW."

It was silent.

Then,

The door creaked open, revealing you with an annoyed expression.

"What. Do. You. Want."

"I have pads, chocolates, snacks, and me to give you cuddles." Daichi replied, making your face soften.

"W-well, since you did a lot for me, I guess you could come in." You opened the door, Daichi coming in with a relieved smile.

"Alright, I'll put the stuff here. I'll  be on your bed, okay?" Daichi said, you nodding happily in response.

You quickly got in the covers with him, smiling at him cutely. "Thanks for what you're doing for me."

"You're my girlfriend, I'd do anything for you." Daichi gave you a peck on the cheeks, making you chuckle.

"Oh yeah, Daichi."

"Yeah?"

"All the pad brands you gave me are wrong."

"Wait wHA-"

"Just kidding~" You kiss Daichi, snuggling next to him.