Art|Yamaguchi

Ugly.

Freckled loser.

Gross.

Ew, go away!

That's what they all said to Yamaguchi, making fun of him, hitting him, bullying him every. Single. Day.

Insecurities began to come up to him, from his hair to his shape. But the part that he is most insecure about is his freckles.

"Um, Yamaguchi, are you okay?" You asked, looking at how red and puffy Yamaguchi's eyes were.

"U-um, yeah, just a little...um, tired?" He said, making it sound more like a question.

"*sigh* what did they do this time?" You said.

"Wh-" You cut him off.

"I know what they've been doing, Yamaguchi. Why do you think one of them stopped bullying you and had a nosebleed when you saw him?"

"Ah..." The freckled male started.

Silence

"Hey (Y/N), do you think I'm ugly?"

"Of course not Yamaguchi." You replied truthfully, feeling bad that your friend had to deal with these insecurities and anxiety staying with him since he was a kid.

"My cowlick? My body? My face? Aren't they hideous like what everyone says?"

"No, they're not hideous, they're part of who you are. How unique you are."

"Hm, thanks I guess." The male said, a faint smile.

"How about my freckles? Don't they spread all over my face and body like pimples? No wonder people say they're gross."

"Well, as for your freckles,

They're a work of art."

A/N- I'm laughing, look at the comment in my rant book.