Beautiful|Sugawara

You stared at yourself in the mirror, looking at what you were wearing for the millionth time.

You were nervous. VERY nervous. Today was your 5th year anniversary with your boyfriend, Sugawara Koushi.

As you took your purse that consisted of your phone, wallet and some hygiene items, you went out of your house.

-

You had entered the restaurant that Koushi had reserved for you two. It was very fancy. Fortunately, you were wearing an appropriate length black dress and flats that seemed decent.

You went to the designated seat, you checked where Koushi could have been.

It was awhile, and you saw him come in, he walked up to you with a smile and gave a kiss to your cheek.

"How are you, (Y/N)?" He asked softly.

"I'm great! I can't believe we're celebrating our 5th anniversary!" You cheer happily, earning a chuckle from your boyfriend.

"Let's order, shall we?"

-

After you ordered your food, you both talked about different things.

You were happily listening to the silver haired male, until some ladies on the other side decided to gossip not very quietly.

"OMG! THAT GUY IS SOOOO HANDSOME! I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO HIM!" Was what one of the girls said, pointing at Sugawara.

Your boyfriend was oblivious to what the girls were saying, but you heard it all too clearly.

"WHAT IF I'M NOT PRETTY ENOUGH TO IMPRESS HIM!?"

"YOU ARE! I'M PRETTY SURE (hehe, you get it?) HE WOULD EVEN LEAVE THAT UGLY MESS WITH HIM FOR YOU! NOW GO!"

The girl nodded, standing up and starting to go to your table, making you nervous.

"And then Hinata-" Sugawara was cut off by the random girl.

"Ah, hello there. I just wanted to say hi to you." she said in a disgusting tone.

"Ah, hi?" Koushi said awkwardly.

"Wow, I feel like we could be best friends maybe even more!"

You thought,

What the fuck get the fuck away from him.

"Sooo, would you like to join us?" The girl pointed at the other table, two more ladies waving, one of them even raising her dress.

"I'm sorry, but I'm with my girlfriend so sadly I can't."

The girl glared at you, mouthing "Ugly bitch" and sashayed to her table. Disgusting.

You were about to stand up and slap her, but the male pulled you down softly.

"It's okay (Y/N), you're beautiful inside AND out." He kissed your lips softly, smirking at the three girls.

Their jaws dropped when they saw him kiss you, but you didn't know since your eyes were closed, enjoying the moment.