Shot|Tsukishima

"(Y/N)... You gotta stay strong..." He whispered, holding your numb hand, his expression emotionless.

"Oh, Kei... Thanks for the support, but it's not me who'll decide my fate." You reply, only making him squeeze onto your hand.

"Heh, don't say that. Fate is definitely on our side. I swear I'll kill the man who shot you." He said, his voice  angry at the unknown man responsible for your injury.

You just smiled at him, knowing your time was up and this injury got you cornered.

"I.. I have to accept it don't I?" Tsukishima questioned. You gave him a nod, little tears falling down your face.

"Kei, before I go. I want to tell you that I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed your forehead. His face was still emotionless.

As you closed your eyes he looked at you, his eyes letting his tears come out at the sight of you dead.

He couldn't take it anymore. He cried and cried, not letting the tears stop.

The nurses and doctors had to take him out of the room since he was shouting and banging the walls.

-

As Kei walked to your funeral in a black suit and a bouquet of flowers in his hands, he put it down to your grave.

"Hey, (Y/N). I really miss you. I wish to be with you again."

The blond put the flowers down, walking Away when the funeral was over.

Well walking, a man, the father of (Y/N), walked up to Kei, handing him an envelope.

"My daughter would love for you to read this." The man smiled warmly well giving it to the other.

"May God bless us."

"Mm. May God bless us."

Tsukishima went home, not bothering to change first. Deciding to open the letter right away.

He opened it, the words written in (Y/N)'s beautiful cursive writing and some odd letters at the side of it.

Dear Kei,

When you read this it'll probably be my dad who sent it to you after the funeral.

All I want to say is that i love you so so much, and that I'll never stop trying my best to help you.

Please, do not grudge against the person who shot me, it is pointless to keep your anger when it'll all just blow up in the end.

I am not going to tell you to not love another. It's your life, and mine is up. But anyways, my life will now turn into another.

I love you,

-(Y/N)

Kei cried at the letter you wrote. Making sure to treasure it his whole life.

He put the letter on his desk, beginning to change. But he stopped when he finally decoded the mysterious writing at the side of the letter and began to freeze in fear.

It said,

"Father shot me."