Strawberry cake|tsukishima

"Hey Tsukki your birthday's 2 days from now." You say thinking your blonde boyfriend would feel excited. Unfortunately, he just replied with a "mmm.."

You thought that since this was your first year in a relationship you should make his birthday great.

Knowing your boyfriend, he loved strawberry cake. You decided to bake one well he's in university to avoid getting caught. You hum happily at your plan.

-2 DAYS LATER-

"Goodbye Tsukki!"

"Bye (Y/N)." He said walking to the sidewalk out of your shared one story house. "Time to bake the Cake!" You thought happily, preparing the ingredients on the counter. "This will be the best cake Tsukki's ever tasted!" You then begin making the cake.

-TIME SKIP-

"Gwaaaah! It burnt again!" You exclaimed well falling to the floor disappointingly. You had already made 3 batches all burnt.

"what am I gonna do? I've watched and read a million cooking tutorials and books already!" You sigh.

"WAIT! DONT GIVE UP (Y/N)! YOU CAN DO THIS! FOR TSUKKI!" You quickly get up and check the time.

3:28pm

"1 hour and 17 minutes! Enough time for baking and decoration!" You ran to the counter and tied your loose apron back.

"Let's do this!"

You quickly took the flour, milk, sugar and eggs and put them inside. You mixed fast well putting strawberries inside.

After a few minutes of mixing and adding ingredients your fourth batch looked ready to bake. You put it inside the oven, praying you'll get it unburnt.

"Ding!" The cake was ready. You quickly got it out and put it on the counter

"Time to decorate!" You tell yourself happily, knowing the cake was baked to perfection.

You put some homemade strawberry frosting around the cake and vanilla frosting. You then added some cream swirls on the top and strawberries. After finishing your beautiful cake you looked at it in amazement.

"He'll surely love this!" You checked the time again.

4:30pm

"He'll be here soon!" You hurriedly cleaned the huge mess you made and changed your cream stained clothes.

"Now to wait at the door!" You grabbed the cake and ran to the door, not knowing your boyfriend was already entering piled with gifts from school.

You both fell running into each other from the door and everything fell. Your cake was ruined. You fell hard on the ground with cake covered all over your clothes.

"Oh, shit! (Y/N) are you okay!?" Tsukki hurried to your aid not minding the huge mess on the floor.

"I-i'm okay...but the cake I worked so hard to give to you..." Your voice trailed off, a little teary eyed from what happened. You had ruined Tsukki's birthday by destroying all his gifts and messing him up with cake.

"I-i'm sorry...I promise to clean this whole mess up! And I'll even-"

You were cut off by your boyfriend going closer to your face, centimeters apart from each other. He gave a soft kiss on your cheek, which still had lots of cake on it.

Tsukishima licked his lips and looked at you. "It's delicious (Y/N)" he said smiling.

You blushed a dark red and covered your face, hiding the embarrassment. "T-thank you..." You say still blushing like crazy.

"I'm still really sorry though..."

"No need to be"

Tsukishima replied with a not as cold as his real tone, tone. You were so happy that he wasn't mad and remembered. "Tsukki, I forgot!" You get ready to pounce on him.

"(Y/N) what do you me-" You hug Tsukki and shout :

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKKI!"