Chapter 19

Kol and I arrived at Bekah's party 30 minutes late because we were playfully arguing about what time we should get there.

"You promised me you wouldn't be late!" Bekah yelled as soon as we stepped in the house.

"It was all Kol!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air in defence.

"Whatever, I need a drink." She muttered, walking off.

It was one of those teenage parties, where they were drinking out of red cups and beer kegs. Everyone was dress slutty, including me.

I was wearing a tight, red dress, with one thick strap across my left shoulder. It was just below my butt and I wore black stockings with it, even though the stockings weren't thick. I wore red, shiny 3 inch heels, and my hair was curled and down as usual.

Kol was wearing what he was wearing before, with a leather jacket this time.

We walked straight through the threshold of the house, too see it was packed with kids from the school. Matt and Bekah were having a drink together, Caroline and Tyler were dancing and Elena and Stefan were walking around with Damon.

I'm not even sure why half of them were here, they don't like the originals.

Kol walked off to get us drinks, hopefully something better than beer.

Damon saw me and walked over to me, grabbing my arm roughly. "Why did you kill Katherine?"

"Wasn't me, buddy." I giggled. "All Bekah.

"You're lying." He hissed, twisting my arm around.

"Hey, Mate, that's no way to treat her." Kol walked back over to us, holding a bottle of whisky.

"Like you would do any better." Damon grumbled, letting me go and staring down Kol.

Kol handed me the bottle of whisky and took a step closer to Damon. "Say that again."

"You would make a terrible boyfriend. I would do so much better." Damon glared at him, I could tell he was just trying to wind up Kol. Maybe he was drunk and looking for a fight, who knows.

Kol just smirked a little and took a deep breath. It didn't seem to calm him down what so ever, because he just punched Damon.

Damon fell backwards, clutching his nose.

"Damon, don't." Stefan whispered, appearing next to him with Elena.

Damon just pushed him back and ran at Kol, but he was no match. Kol just reached up and snapped his neck.

Bekah came along and shot an angry look at Kol, for ruining her party. She started to get the people out into the back garden so they wouldn't see the vampire showdown about to occur.

"I think you all need to leave." Kol asked Elena and Stefan.

Elena stared at me, huffing angrily. She went to walk away but she stopped, and turned around.

"You know what, maybe you two should leave." She told us, standing his her arms crossed.

I scoffed at her, "Like that is gunna happen."

She growled and sped at me, grabbing my throat. I grunted at her, just it didn't hurt too badly. Kol went to help me, but Stefan got the upper hand and snapped his neck before he could do anything.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Shut up." Elena growled, tightening her grip. "It is my turn to kill you. Fair is fair."

She stuck her hand into her jacket pocket, pulling out a wooden stake. It wasn't just any wooden stake though, it has swirls and patterns in a silvery element.