Surprise

I woke up and felt a little bit uncomfortable since the Takis are really spicy, but they are good as all living hell.

I got out of bed and went over by the bathroom.

Usually, whenever I'm in the bathroom, it takes a lot of time for me to get out since I like to have imaginations go through my head and little things going all over the place. I'm what you would call a creative person.

Eventually, I went to do my thang and got out of the bathroom to be greeted by one of the Sisters.

"Hello, Carly," she said in her happy voice.

"Morning, Sister Karen," I said rubbing my eye with my hand. That's when I realized it was my hand I used to eat the Takis.

My eye started to burn a bit, and Sister Karen asked: "What are you going to do this fine morning?"

I looked at her with my eye closed. "Going to... Get my stuff ready for to go out..."

Sister Karen gave me a concerned look, and it may have been my eye.

That's when my friend popped her out of the door and said "She is indeed... Let's have her get ready for the adventure she's gonna have later on!"

She took my hand and pulled me into the room before I quickly waved at Sister Karen and went into my room.

"What the hell?" my friend said closing the door. "This is the last time I'm gonna help you out with stuff like this..."

"What do you mean? I was just rubbing my eye, that's all."

"With your hands from eating the chips?"

I sighed and looked out the window. "You can't do that, it'll sorta hurt your eye."

"My eye's fine now!" I said aggressively.

My friend got a little ticked off and grabbed her clothes out of her closet. "I'm gonna go ahead and see what the others are gonna do later on..."

"All right," I said sounding reassuring.

My friend gave me a look and went back to dig in her closet.

I went to mine and changed into this:

It's actually good to know that one of the Sisters in the orphanage loves Ariana Grande perfume

After I put that on, I left the place with my backpack and traveled around the city since I'm mostly the person like that.

I'm more of a photographer if you would say so since I was given a big camera with me before my mom gave me up. I was really questioning whether it was cool or not, but it really is since all these clarity on the photos are lit.

*SKIP TIME*

I was sitting on the bench with my knees to my chest since I was scanning over some of the photos I took. It was really making me feel like my patience was being tested since I was serious about these types of things.

That's when I noticed someone dropped their things, and got all frustrated with their wife and started arguing with her.

"Ooh..." I said smiling a bit.

I aimed the camera at their angle and was trying to focus the lens as perfect as possible.

"You know you shouldn't invade in other people's business," a guy said jumping in sight and scaring the hell out of me. It almost made me drop my camera before I was breathing heavily and regaining a straight face.

My face got angry and I looked up at whoever blocked my view and realized it was Chris Evans...

Oh... My... God...

"I, I, I, I..." I said before stuttering to say something.

"Just saying that it's wrong to do that."

I breathed again before I sat down while closing my eyes. I reopened them to lay my crystal blue eyes on Chris' crystal blue eyes.

"If I may ask, what are you doing here?" I said.

"It's wrong for me to be visiting my hometown for once?" he said smiling. "I was just trying to look around and see the old park. Then I saw you and recognized you since I accidentally bumped into you yesterday."

"Oh... Yeah, sorry about that."

He shook it off and sat down next to me. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't...

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"Carly."

He smiled and said, "You may recognize this face as the one and only Chris Evans, but I figured you knew that already."

I laughed and nodded.

My eyes looked at the clock over by the bathrooms, and almost realized it was lunchtime.

"Oh shoot! I got to get going!" I said getting my backpack opened.

I put my camera away in there and closed it before Chris said "Oh, all right. See you here tomorrow?"

I smiled and nodded. 

"Pretty cool to see an actor that plays one of my favorite superheroes."

Chris smiled and gave a thumbs up.

I walked away before he shouted, "I figured that out from your markings on your backpack!"

I giggled and continued walking to the orphanage.