Family Again?!

I started waking up sorta tired, well, REALLY tired still, and I felt a bit awkward when I saw my clothes drooped all over myself in my bed angled in a weird way.

I got on my feet and reassured the room that everything was good, and I dusted myself and went into the kitchen.

That's when I stopped and heard something moving in the kitchen. It was sorta feeling like a movie since the sun hasn't come up yet.

My eyes peered over the corner of the wall and saw some woman over by the cooking oven, and I took my little phone out and started recording.

I tiptoed over to the kitchen as quiet as I could and could hear the woman humming. She had some sort of dad's hats, and I figured that someone broke in.

My hand started to shake and I screamed. The lady turned around with a spatula in her hands and I saw it was grandma. She was screaming as loud as I did too.

"Grandma!?" I said sorta happy after realizing.

"Carly!" she said sighing. "Oh my god! You scared the living lights out of me!"

I laughed and paused the video before hearing dad running and shouting "Carly! What's going on!?"

He almost tripped down the stairs when he was running so fast, but he caught himself and got on his feet to see me and grandma. "Mom... What are you doing here?!"

"I was cooking breakfast for the both of you..." she said turning to the oven. "Making pancakes is quite eager for the both of you to scare me like that."

I turned to see dad, and I saw someone emerging from behind dad, and I said "Dad! Someone's behind you!"

He turned and hit the guy that turned out to be Uncle Scott. Thank god he didn't punch him, he just sorta pushed him away hard.

"Jesus! Can't anyone in this family take stuff literally?" Uncle Scott said getting up. "I guess our little prank war might as well go on hold. Seeing that the two of you are having one is really interesting."

I looked at him confused and asked "Are you trying to get me and dad at the same time? Because if you are, it's impossible... It's every man for himself."

Dad and Uncle Scott looked at me with an eyebrow raised, and I said "Woman too! Come on, don't be hypothetical!"

They both chuckled and grandma had said the food was done. I literally tackled the plate with pancakes and started eating them so much since I was really thirsty. Water was an option, right?

*SKIP TIME*

I guess today was sorta lazy, but I was still slaying with the outfits, right?

Grandma, dad, Uncle Scott and I went to go shopping for a bit more while the adventure would, later on, be settled for games. Grandma told me she gets serious when it comes to that type of stuff.

"All right, this is the mall!" I said. "I'mma go to Victoria's Secret!"

"Hold on, young lady!" dad said stopping me in my tracks.

I turn to look at him dead in the eye, and grandma nudged dad and said "You better let her do her thing. Women don't like being told of not going certain places. You let them and stop them from buying things!"

Dad looked at me and said, "I was just telling you that you can buy more clothes and other stuff if you're interested..."

I smiled and said "Thanks, paw. Now I know to buy more stuff from other places! I'll text you until then!"

I took off running and laughing so much while I heard the "famila" still by the doors and I went to Victoria's Secret for a beeline.