Oh. My. Goodness.

After all the willy-nilly stuff happening, Chris Evans was officially my dad. Well, he was my adoptive dad, but you know what I mean!

Once I left the orphanage and saying bye to everyone, I was in the car with Chris and he drove off. I guess from now on it'll be dad for him, :)

*SKIP TIME*

It was pretty adventurous to see a lot of the stuff is all over the place, and seeing so many cool things that I had to take photographs.

"I see you're really cool with that camera, huh?" dad said smiling.

I looked over at him after taking a photo. "Yep, I was introduced to it when I was younger when I had one of the Sister's do that. It was her little secret before everyone found out."

"Oh, cool."

"Not exactly..."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed and put my feet up on the chair. "She actually didn't want to tell anyone due to her being really scared of the public, and handling kids was good for her, but too many were a lot to her, I guess..."

My dad raised his eyebrows, and then touched my cheek to smile. "I guess she was the one to continue her adventure?"

I nodded and looked ahead to see we were gonna be heading into a nice house.

After all of this cool new things happening, dad parked the car up at a nice house.

"This yours?" I asked him getting out.

He nodded, and said, "You are staying here for good, well... until I got to go back to LA to finish a movie I'm doing..."

I almost made a panic attack when he said that, and I said "You're finishing CIVIL WAR! I almost forgot about that!"

He laughed a bit when I said that. "You really seem like a Captain America fan, huh?"

"Yup, I really am!"

We eventually went inside the house to be greeted by his family which was one of the happiest people to ever have known.

"Guys, meet the new member of the family!" dad said shouting.

Everyone's attention turned to me and they all literally got out of whatever they were sitting on and went to either hug me, talk about me, or anything that involves saying they love me. You ever felt so happy to know people love you just for a moment? I figured that nobody has gotten that way before, so...

"I am so happy to see you!" I believe dad's grandma said.

Judging from this, I can really tell that my new family is gonna be my happiest family to know as of today.

A/N

I am really starting to lack from this work for the story. I am so sorry for that because of this school and the homework 😡.

I really hope I can get more done .

Byyyeee!