Hospital

*WHATEVER TIME IT IS*

My body and eyes were starting to move a bit little by little, and it was difficult to see what was going on. The pain was mostly on my body for the car accident, and the punching was just sorta fading in and out still.

Once I opened my eyes fully, I realized it was morning, and I wondered how long it was since the accident...

I looked around to see nobody in the room, but a card on my stomach with the blanket there, and it had my dad's little photo of what I took a while ago.

My arms were like jelly, and I tried to move them before shouting a bit of pain from my whole body. It felt like my body was suffering more and more if I move, and that wouldn't be good.

That's when the door opened and a nurse came in sorta concerned. She turned "jolly" once she saw me awake.

"Carly! You're finally awake!" she said. "I was just coming in to go ahead and check how your line was overnight. Just to make sure since you really were out from the accident."

She came over by the monitor with the heart rate connected to me, and I said "Can you check what this letter is? My arms are hurting a bit..."

She nodded and checked the heart rate and other stuff before looking at the letter.

"It's from your dad. He just says that he's not gonna be back until tomorrow, which is today, at night to bring some news about something. He wishes he could stay with you for the whole day rather than work on the movie. He'll be back around 8 pm, and he promises he'll be here. XOXO, he also wrote."

I sighed and rested my head on the pillow. "You want me to put on the TV for you?"

"Please..." I said looking at the ceiling.

The nurse went on the other side and grabbed the remote to turn it on. "What do you want to watch?"

"Just put on cartoons, that'll hold me out until he comes here."

"Okay."

She changed it to Cartoon Network and put the remote on my bed and said: "Your lunch will be coming in a while, so don't fall asleep."

"Yes ma'am," I said a bit energetic.

She left the room smiling again while I focused my eyes on the TV. Hopefully, it wouldn't take long.

*SKIP TIME*

It was already around to be eight, and I was sorta feeling myself a bit better now since they had to tell me what happened.

Basically, I almost fractured my shoulder (left) and sorta bruised my right shoulder badly. 

My legs were not much worse but had scratches and cuts on them. Arms were a bit of pain due to the shoulders, so that's why. My face was cut up and bruised from the punches. My nose was almost broken too if only the people pulled my uncle off of me. 

If they never did, it would've been broken. Eyes were a bit red from the punches but were okay.

I heard some commotion go on outside, and some people were running while I kept looking at the card dad left.

The door opened and I saw him there sorta tired. It looked like he ran here as much as he could.

"Carly!" he said tiredly. "Hold on..."

He was breathing heavily and had to take a second while I stood on the bed and made a straight face. 😐

After he handled that, he came over to me and said "Your awake! And sorta okay!"

I smiled and looked at the card again. "Got your note... How was your working station for Civil War?"

"Pretty normal... Almost finished with it in... about a week."

My eyes widened. "A week? That'll never get me out of here...!"

My shoulder sorta popped a bit when I moved and I groaned in pain.

"You should just relax... They told me I'm gonna come back for probably a few last scenes, and that'll be it. As soon as that's done, I'm staying here with you every day 'till you're on your feet."

"Good to hear..." I said a bit happy.