Blood Lust 12

***The next day***

3rd Person's P.O.V

Karl, their mothers, and the boys were busy at the arrangements at Juruka's birthday. Karl explained that she'll love anything they present to her. Only the family were the ones celebrating and some servants. While they were completing everything, the little goddess was waking up from her sleep.

Juruka's P.O.V
I woke up not knowing what time it is. Good thing the curtains in my room are almost pitch black. I ONLY hate the sunlight if it wakes me up during my slumber. What a pain. I looked around the room and smiled to myself.

"So this is really happening?" i said to my self when someone opened the door of my room. I familiar albino guy entered and smiled at me. I blushed just by seeing him and looked away. I felt heat raising up to my face and making it red.

"Oi Juruka? Why are you looking away?!" Subaru-nii-chan called to me half-yell. I shifted my gaze back at him and smiled.

"Ohayoo, Nii-chan!" i greeted with a close eyed smile. He then looked away and i don't know why. Though i can see some red tints appearing at Nii-chan's face. I giggle to myself and thought 'He's kawaii!'. He walked towards me and sat beside my bed.

"Juruka, d-do you want to g-go at the garden for a while? Kaa-sama is also there." he said looking away. I smiled then i pouted.

"I'd love to, demmo... why do you keep looking away, Nii-chan?" i asked and he didn't answered. Though i heard something that he mumbled.

"It's like you're not also looking away..." he said. I furrowed mu brows and looked at him.

"I heard what you said, Nii-chan. *sigh* Wait for me, i'll just go fix." i said and left Subaru-nii at my room. I went inside my OWN bathroom. Yes, i have my own bathroom AND a walk-in-closet. So cool! After i did my morning routine, me and Subaru-nii teleported outside and i saw the rose garden. My eyes widened as i ran to the blue roses. Subaru-nii yelled but i didn't looked back at him. I was too amazed at the blue roses, my favorite. I was smelling the flowers when a shadow was over me. I turned around to see who it was. "Christa-kaa-sama!" i said and hugged her leg. She smiled and Subaru-nii ran to us. I was carried by Mama and we sat in the bench there.

"You love roses, Juruka?" Kaa-sama asked me and i smiled brightly then nodded.

"I love blue ones, white, and red!" i said exclaiming happily. Subaru-nii then patted my head and i looked at him. 'He's smiling...' i thought. I smiled at him and went to the roses. The white ones were very pretty. I tried to pick one, only ended up getting pricked. My blood then came out and Subaru-nii looked at me. He teleported beside me and held my finger.

"Juruka, are you okay?" he asked and i nodded. He let go of my hand but i brought up my finger to his close to his lips. "W-what are you doing?" he said stuttering. I know he's trying to control his thirst but i let him lick it.

"Lick it, nii-chan." i said and place my finger at his lips. He's eyes glowed and hold onto me for a bit. Then Christ-kaa-sama went beside us and i gave her a smile. She nodded and held nii-chan's shoulder to stop him.

"You're blood is...too...sweet. Unlike any other blood." he said, i blushed and i nodded. The rest of my brothers then went to us and Laito-nii held both of my shoulders.

"Ju-chan, what happened?"  he asked and i smiled.

"Nothing much really, Nii-chan. I just pricked my finger." i said as i looked at roses. Too-sama, Cordelia-okaa, Bea-okaa appeared and went to my side. Lia-kaa-sama squat down at my height and asked if i was okay. I nodded and they all sighed. Lia-kaa-sama then glared daggers at Christa-kaa-sama and i noticed that. I tug on kaa-sama's dress to stop her. Good thing it worked.

"I think we should be heading inside." Karl-too-sama said and he carried me. I thought if why he decided to use the front doors if we could just teleport. I erased the idea off my mind and i noticed we're already standing at the door. Bea-kaa-sama opened it. My eyes widened when i saw the view. There was a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Juruka!!!' and my eyes started to water. I hugged too-sama and rubbed my back.

"Arigatoo, too-sama." o said while crying on his shoulder. They all chuckled and we went inside. The dining table was full of foods and there was a cake and... "Ice cream!" i yelled as too-sama place me down. I ran at the table and took a spoon. I scoop at the 'choco toffee crunch' flavored ice cream and swallowed it. The flavor were dancing inside my mouth and they laughed.

"I think we should be eating breakfast first." too-sama said and one by one we started taking our seats. I sat beside Shu and Subaru-nii-chan. There're so many food in the table. I grab lacor blu and ate it up. I tried different kinds of food also. There were prawns, sushis, tuna and salmon! I love it! After i ate my breakfast, i grab...Takoyaki!!! Can't believe they made it. I started placing takoyaki at my plate. I even took too many, though i managed to finish it. Lastly, i'm not spacing out this one. ICE CREAM!!! I took a large cup and filled it with different flavors. I then noticed that they're all staring at me. I stopped and cleared my throat.

"Eehh??? How could you eat that much, Juru?" Aya-nii asked. I shrug and then smiled. I continued to eat my ice cream until it was all gone. I took a 2nd round and filled my large cup again. I''m never gonna get tired of ice cream.' i thought.

"Juruka do really likes too eat much, nee Teddy" Kana-nii said while talking to his Teddy. I blushed and looked away. I continued to eat my dessert until it was gone.

"Cake time!" Lia-okaa said and i came rushing to the cake. They all gathered around and they started singing me 'Happy Birthday'.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, Juruka...
Happy birthday to you..."