Blood Lust 30

***Time Skip***

After 40 minutes of my delighted bath, i got out of the bath and wore my uniform while dancing.

♪Start twerking like Miley...

Looking at the DJ
Like turn my shit up on

Start twerking like Miley...♪

I sang while dancing around the room. I swayed my head back and forth and looked at the window. 'Where is she?' i thought to myself noticing Haruna still isn't in my room. I sighed and put on my shoes when someone came flying from the window.

"Aww! Haruna! Where has my baby gone?" i asked treating her like my child. She chuckled then looked at me.

"You always treat me like a baby..." she said and i kissed her head.

"You don't want me to be your mommy?" i said with a puppy looking pouty face. She ruffled my hair using her claws.

"I'm your best friend, not your daughter. But i can be one." she said and i smiled. I fist bump or claw bump with her and we went to the mirror to fix my hair. After that i took everything i need to. My concealer rings, choker, crescent necklace, and watch. Of course i also brought my phone instead of my iPod and earphones. I walked out the room only to see Kou leaning at the wall beside my door.

"What the hell man! After embarrassing me earlier now you want to harass me?! Stop your intentions or i'll slit your throat with my  scissors." i said pointing out my scissors. 'Wait. Since when did i have my scissors with me? I didn't remember placing it in my uniform. Oh well, i sometimes bring this whenever i go.' i thought as i looked at my scissors and faced it at Kou's throat. He chuckled and touched the scissors gesturing it to pull it away from him. I shrug and did it.

"Did you get that from Akashi Seijuuro of yours?" he asked with a smirk and i slowly nodded. 'I did got this from The captain of 'Kiseki no Sedai'.' i smirked as i opened the door of my room and tossed it inside, landing on my bed. I went to face him again but he's not there. I looked around and find him, but no. I shrug and walked with Haruna on my shoulders.

"What do you mean, he embarrass you and harass? What did he did to you this time?" she asked and i smirked.

"11 boys went inside my room while i was only in my bathrobe, and it's loosed. Their faces stared at my body and i launched at them. But for Kou... Well he only got hit on the head, got struck by lightning and was kicked where the sun doesn't shine and where the boys don't want to loose." i said as i smirked devilishly. I looked at her and she shook her head.

"That''s good to hear but, you don't need to hurt him that much. You can be a 'female dog' sometimes..." she said and i laughed.

"Really? Do you really need to use that term? Cause you can say it like bi—" i was about to say it when she cut me off.

"Hep, hep, hep. Don't say it in front of me. Geez, you curse words recently." she said and i shrugged. We continued to walk until we're here at the front oh the headmaster's office. I knocked and i heard a faint come in. I opened the door and the headmaster came running while hugging me.

"JURUNA!!!" he said while he cried anime tears. I hugged back and pat his back.

"Nijichou... Do you need anything?" i asked and he broke free from the hug and went to his serious face. 'He has mood swings.' i thought and i chuckled mentally. He then took something out from his desk and placed it on it. I looked at it carefully and to see it was claws.

"Here are the claws your bird requested. Haruna's her name right?" i asked and i nodded. Haruna landed on his desk and wore the silver or steel claws. She smiled invisibly then bowed to Kaien. I smiled and pat her head then thanked the headmaster.

"Arigatoo, Nijichou-sensei." i said then smiled at him closed eyes. He squealed then hugged me then i hugged back.

"Call me father, okay—temporary." he said then i smiled at him.

"Hai, otoo-san." i said with a bright smile then looked at Haruna.

"Kawaii!" he said then i held switched my gaze to Haruna then slowly touched her metal claws. "Wait don't tou—" he tried to warn me about touching the claws but when my finger made a connection with it, it already turn to gold. My eyes wide in shock then looked at Nijichou.

"Headmaster, what...happened?" i asked while switching gazes at my fingers and the claws. Headmasters face turned to serious from a bubbly father. I sighed and looked at him.

"You weren't hurt?" he asked sounding serious and i shook my head.

"No, i wasn't." i said then he held Haruna's claws.

"Haruna, land on Juru's arm." he said then Haruna hesitated.

"Go on girl, it's alright." i said reassuring her and she nodded. She flap her wings and landed on my shoulder and nothing happened.

"I guess you're immune to it. Very rare." he said then pat Haru's head. "That's quite a gift for vampires. Your special." he said then tap my shoulder. Then we heard a knock from the door and Nijichou gestured me to wait while he opened the door. When he opened it, 3 figures stood. I knew the first one—Kuran Kaname. Then there stood 2 other figures. I girl and a boy looking at their 20 to 30s. I kept a poker face to not show any emotions then i remembered those looks. "Juri! Haruka! How nice to see you again! It's been years!" Nijichou said and hugged the woman. I stand firmly, then when the woman looked at me her face was in shock and i bowed my head to them.

"Hello..." i said then shifted my gaze to Nijichou. "Headmaster. I need to go. You know, getting hungry." i said then chuckled. He then nodded then hugged me.

"Of course. Eat a lot, okay? Come visit me sometimes." he said then i nodded then smiled. I nod at them and turned to walk out the door when the woman called out my name.

"Juru? Juruka? Is that you?" she said on the verge of crying. They looked at her in shock and i just stayed firm. I looked back and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, miss. My name is Juruna—Sakamaki Juruna." i said then smiled at her. "You must have the wrong person." i said then looked at Kaname. "Kaname, mind introducing them to me." i said in a polite expression and he smiled slightly.

"Yes. They're Kuran Juri and Kuran Haruka—my parents." he said then i smiled at them and held out a hand. Instead of shaking hands with me, she hugged me tight and i slowly hugged back not noticing what i'm doing. 'What the fuck?!' she broke free from me and cupped my cheeks.

"Please tell me you're Juruka, please." she asked begging but i shook my head.

"Juri-san, please it's Juruna. I don't know any Juruka." i said then broke away from her grasp. My brothers then were seen running towards me from the back and took me away from her. "Nii-chan, it's alright—i'm alright." i said reassuring them then pat Subaru-nii's head. He's the one who drag me away from her. "I'm terribly sorry from my brothers' behaviour. They always kinda freak out from persons i just met." i said with a smile then bowed. "We need to get going." i said then turned back.

"I'm sorry, Juruka." she said then i stiffened. I looked back and smiled.

"Juri-san, if there's anything you did to her, it always depends on how it effected on her." i said then looked back. We walked away then Subaru-nii drag me away. Now i didn't notice that i was crying. 'why did i have to see you?'