Blood Lust 4

Kaname's P.O.V

"Arigatoo, Ka-na-me-nii-sama..." was the last thing she said before she passed out. Why do she tried calling me his brother although i don't remember having any other sister but Yuki. I laid her back into her bed and she's sleeping soundly. I walked out of her room to see Haruka standing beside the door.

"Kaname, we need to talk." Otoo-sama said and i followed him. We went downstairs where Juri was waiting.

"Kaa-sama, doko desu Yuki?" i asked her, she's still in rage. She's mad at what Juruka did to Yuki but she didn't know the real story,

"Sleeping in her bedroom." she said annoyed. Now she didn't held back. "The hell! She got the guts to hurt Yuki! I need to give her a beating." she said but Otoo-sama held her arm.

"Juri, it was Yuki who started the fight. She tried to hurt Juruka. It was only self defense." i said as her eyes widened. I couldn't even believe that Yuki could do such a thing, "Haruka, what did you want to talk about?" i asked him. He looked at me with a concerned face.

"That girl, within her a strong power lies behind. This is the first time i've seen such power." Haruka said. My face was in shock, so was Kaa-sama. How could? She's just a kid. "It could grow more, especially she's just a kid right now, it may become even stronger." he explained.

"Otoo-sama how? So she's the presence we've all been feeling? Hers and not his, not Rido's? I asked him. He nodded.

"I think so. She's too powerful. Rido may come for her, not for Yuki." Haruka flashed a worried looked on his face. I suddenly felt my chest tightened.

"So what? Let's throw her out?" Juri asked. I was shocked at what she said i immediately disagree.

"NO!" i yelled at her. She looked at me shock. "Gomen, Kaa-sama. I don't think we must kick her out." i demand. She looked at me with curiosity.

"Kaname had a point, Juri. That girl may seek guidance, and Rido can come and keep her anytime. If that happens we will all be in grave danger." Haruka explained. I sighed and looked at Kaa-sama.

"Why not just kill her? Everything will be just as fine." she said. A part of me felt angry at what she's saying. How could she say those things.

"Juri." i looked at her with my eyes glowing. She stiffened and shock to see me like this. "No one will lay a hand on her." i said with venom in my voice. The flower vase cracked and was shattered leaving it's pieces onto the ground. Haruka then looked at me with the glowing eyes i also have.

"Kaname, calm down. Juri is still your mother." he said. I apologised and let out a deep *sigh*.

'What would we do about her?' i thought to myself. She's just a kid, yet so powerful. Something's must be going on with her.

"We'll think about that for the future. For now, i want you to treat her, kindly. She may not even control her power with her emotions." Haruka said and left the room. Juri also left the room to check on Yuki. What is really happening here. I don't remember knowing her. She's got too much secrets. I went back up stairs when i suddenly heard a melody, a song. I followed where the voice is coming from and it's from the music room. I turn to peek only to see Juruka playing the piano, eyes closed while singing. But wait, is she crying? I just sat beside the door and listen to her song.

♪Ai ga areba heiwa da to
Dareka ba kuchi ni shite ita
Unazuku hito mo ireba
Utagau hito mo iru

Kurushimi aru kara koso
Anata wo dakishimeru toki
Sono unde no yasashisa wo
Heiwa to kanjiru n deshou

Aru toki kara mukuchi ni nari
Kokoro wo shimekiri
Kono koi ga hikisakaresou ni natta

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Kono koi wo oseruzu ni
Oseruzu ni Ohh, ohh
You don't have to fear
This love
This love

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh...♪

She had a wonderful voice for a 6 year old kid, and she's pretty good too. Curiosity filled me. How did she learned the piano? This is the first time i've heard that song. But why do my chest tightens every time i see her cry? The song ended and i heard sobs. I look for the room to see her and she was sitting and the bench, knees on her face while she's hugging them. I entered to calm her down and sat beside her.

"Juruka, enough of crying." i said and she looked at me, shocked.

"Gomennasai, Kaname-sama. I have to drink your blood. Gomennasai." she said while bowing. She wiped her tears and looked at me. "I'd better be going, Kaname-sama. Sumimasen." she said and left. My thoughts are filled with question right now. It's like i've known her for a long time. Where have i heard that song? I stood up to see the moon. 'Still full moon huh?' i thought to myself.