Blood Lust 26

We've got everything done. Our things are already unpacked and fixed, and now i'm just slacking over my sleep.

}_dream_{

I'm currently seeing my younger version-no, this dream is a flashback. 'Can i just wake up?' I stood there in my natural form, like a ghost, while watching my family and me during 3 years of age.

"Juruka, do you really love your brother? So much?" Haruka asked my little version and she nodded. He went to Kaname and sat on his lap.

"Hai! Kaname-nii-sama, Daisuki dayo!" she said while she kissed her brother's cheek and Kaname was blushing. 'So Nii-chan know how to blush sometimes.'

"Do you want to be engaged with him?" Juri asked her daughter. She looked at her. She tilted her head and asked.

"Kaa-sama, what is 'engaged'?" she asked her mother and she chuckled. Kaname was trying to conceal his blush and was a little bit shocked at what her mother said.

"I wished i never see this dream again." i said kinda crying. Though they can't here me.

"The both of you will be like us. Like Okaa-sama and Otoo-sama." Haruka said to his child. The kid smiled widely and looked at his brother.

"Yes! I want to be engaged with Kana-nii!" she said while looking at his brother. Kaname looked at her and messed her hair up! 'Was i that happy when Juri engaged us? I can't remember a single fucking shit!'

"Kaname, what do you think?" Haruka asked his son. His son flashed a grateful smile and looked at her sister.

"I'd love to." he said. Juruka hugged his brother and she never wanted to let go.

"So it's official. The both of you are engaged. When she turned 18, you'll get to marry her, Kaname." Haruka said. Juruka let go off his brother and on purposely kissed the side of his lips. Kaname was shocked but Juruka was blushing. She parted and looked at her parents. Kaname look at her sister and grabbed her by the waist. This time the kiss landed on their lips. They parted and Kaname smile while her sister was blushing madly. I then punched the wall beside me and cry. 'I wish i never fell for you, Stupid Kuran Kaname!'

}_next dream_{

I'm now in my original form here, beside a piano. I'm in a-like a temple place. Then i saw, i think more than 10 figures standing around me.

"Dear, i missed you..." i heard a familiar motherly voice and i looked where the voice is coming from. Though i can't see her face, nor others. I can't see anyones faces, only their clothing-more like armours.

"Athena-sama? Is that you?" I asked her and she replied.

"She is, child. Kyaaa! I'm glad she grew up and looked as i expected... Almost the same beauty as Pandora's, or even more beautiful. Every guy in the world would fall for you, surely." another female voice said. She has a motherly-teenage voice...i think. I blushed at the comment.

"I'm really glad that her love for music is overflowing. She even used it and became famous. I'm proud for her, for Juru-chan." a jolly male voice said. Like a...teenage playboy, but Lai-nii is much more worse than him. I think he's wearing some kind golden armour, i think, and i can see a glance of his hair. Kinda like sandy blonde.

"You know, you can sometime's be right, brother..." another female voice said. "Though i'm proud that she care so much for nature, and especially her bird-Haruna... You love her to dearly and care so much for her. Thank you..." she said.

"I side with you on that, Ar*****." another female voice said, though i didn't heard much of the other female's name.

"Umm, your welcome?" i said on an interrogative tone.

"She's really a strong warrior. She can defeat anyone who stands in her way." another deep-loud male voice said

"She uses her powers in a good way. Thank you for that. Some of the past choosen are so stubborn, that's why they ended up being at lost." another male voice said, with a deep-manly...cocky voice, i think. Then a moment of silence occured and i thought of breaking the awkward silence.

"So... Athena-sama? Do you need anything?" i asked and while waiting for her answere, i noticed the max number of them. '12.' i thought. 'Then there's Athena-sama-Goddess of Wisdom. Then the girl whi is Ar-something. Could it be 'Artemis'?' i thought. Then it struck me. "Wait, wait, wait... Greek Gods? 12 Olympians? Am i right?" i asked and they silenced.

"I guess she notice it, just now." another male voice with a...boaster tone, i guess.

"Wow, good thing she notice it." another male voice said in a sarcastic tone.

"So you really are them?" i asked and Athena-sama replied.

"Yes, we are." she said "I think Apollo wants you to do something." she said while gestirong at Apollo, who i think is the jolly guy earlier. Then step by step i can see her face. Grey eyes, long mahogany-brown wavy hair, and kinda tan skin. I can see her smiling at me.

"Apollo-sama, do you need anything?" i asked as i can see his face, clearly already. Playful looks, sky blue eyes, and sandy blond hair with bangs almost covering his eyes. As i saw his face, my mouth slightly agape and i thought. 'He's kinda cute...' i thiught and shook my head. He then gestured at the piano beside me.

"Do you mind playing the piano for us, Juru." he asked in a playful voice. I couldn't disagree, and i wouldn't disagree. I then nodded and started the keys.

♪Aahh, aahh, aahh...

Ai ga areba heiwa da to
Dareka ba kuchi ni shite ita
Unazuku hito mo ireba
Utagau hito mo iru

Kurushimi aru kara koso
Anata wo dakishimeru toki
Sono unde no yasashisa wo
Heiwa to kanjiru n deshou

Aru toki kara mukuchi ni nari
Kokoro wo shimekiri
Kono koi ga hikisakaresou ni natta

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh,

Yuujou ni sukuwaretari
Mirai wo souzou shitari
Shiawase wa mieru kedo
Jibun wo miru koto wa nai

Yakusoku to iu watashitachi no
Conpasu dake de wa
Kono koi wa hougaku wa miushinau no

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Kono koi wo oseruzu ni
Oseruzu ni Ohh, ohh
You don't have to fear
This love
This love

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh...♪

I then heard claps and i looked around. I didn't notice that i was playing while my eys are closed.

I then looked at Apollo-sama, and i saw him face palm. "She's wonderful! She can even play with her eyes closed!" Apollo-sama exclaimed and i smile gratefully.

"Thank you for that, Juru... So i think till next time we meet?" the woman with-blonde hair, i guess said.

"Yes. We will meet next time, Juruna. Be careful, and remember. We will always be with you." Athena-sama said and a bright light shone on me, causing me to close my eyes.

}_dream ends_{