Blood Lust 42

3rd Person's POV

"Where are they?!" Ayato annoyingly said as he placed he punch the tree near him.

"They're at the academy gates, Kaname-sama..." said Seiren as she appeared out of nowhere.

"Faster!" Ruki said as we all teleported there...

"Fufufu, it's not like you don't know hime chan..." Laito said which all caught there attention.

"What do you mean?" Hanabusa asked, making the others vampires think in confusion.

"Watch and you'll see." Yuma said as they reached the academy gates.

"The fvck!" Said Zero running towards them. "Where did they come from?" he asked, though he didn't get an answer. He was about to join in the fight when Azusa stopped him. "What now?!" he angrily asked.

"Tsk tsk, dame. Juru wouldn't be delighted if you interfere with her fight...." Kou said. Then there stopped Zero watching the vampire Princess. "Juruna!" yelled Kou that caught all their attention. "Catch!" he threw her sword making her smirk an evil one.

"Timings great, aye...." she said as she caught her sword slicing each of the vampires she see. There she fought each and everyone of it, though the number of them just get multiplying.

"Yaaaagggh! Baka! Can we join now?! Aish!" Yuma yelled. She looked at him then shook her head.

"Later, when i got beat up already..." she said and went back.

"Does she ever get exhausted?" Hanabusa asked making some of them laugh.

"Exhaustion? Nah, especially when she's enjoying this much...." Ayato said as she looked back at Juru who fights like she's just playing a game.

"Help her alrea-" Subaru got caught off when a Level E got a shot Juruna. He punched her stomach while the others took advantage of it. Subaru was about to get into it when Reiji stopped him...

"Let her be...." he said with a stern look.

"What the fvck?!" he questioned as he collared his brother.

"This could be her training..." Shu said and looked intently at the fighting vampiress. "They made her worse." he said and smirked. As juruna kept getting beat up, the more worried the others get. Then there a Level E scratched the face of Juruna making her reach her limit.

"Kou, fight them." she commanded and then the others join in. "I need to teach this one a lesson..." she said as she grabbed the neck of the vampire that scratched her face. The other watching vampires looked at her as if watching a movie. "How dare you!" she said as she gave the vampire a punch in the stomach. "You got on my bad side, aye." she said furiously as she grew thorned vines and squeezed the vampire with the thorny vines second by second, making it suffer.

"Is she that mad?" Ichijou asked as they kept on fighting the Level Es.

"When you're an idol, and you got you're faced scratched, what would you feel? Right, Rima, Shiki?" he asked and they just nod. Kou laughed and looked at each of them. "Let's get this party started." he stated as they kept on fighting.

"Where's Juruna?" Subaru asked as he kept looking for her dear sister.

"There!" They saw her at the near the academy gates looking furious.

"Tch, up here, all of you..." Juruna telepathically used her powers to get her message to her friends.

"Backing off already?" Kou looked at her in confusion making her smirk.

"Nah, i'm thirsty. I want to get this done..." she replied Kou telepathically. Then everyone followed her command as Ayato looked at her on confusion.