Blood Lust 22

***Time Skip; 4 years after***

Juruna's P.O.V

I'm already 17 and my debut is more than 4 months away. I'm kinda excited. Papa is here right now. He need to tell us something important.

"What is it, that you want to talk about?" Rei-nii asked papa. We're all here at the living room discussing things. My mothers, brothers, and the Mukamis are also here. We're waiting for papa to speak, and he started off by a sigh.

"A group of Level Es are increasing around an academy, i want you to help them." papa said. Aya-nii furrowed his eyebrows and spoke.

"If it's Level Es, it's those damn Purus must be the one who take care of it!" Aya-nii demanded and i sighed. Mama Lia also didn't agreed.

"What can i do to help?" i asked and my brothers- their eyes widened in shock. "If it's still about maintaining the peace around the humans and vampires, i'll help." i said and looked at my brothers. I gave them a fake smile, though i'm really worried. Papa sighed and looked at me intently.

"You'll need to study there, the 11 of you." papa said, serious. I thought about it for a while and agreed. My brothers didn't, so Otoo-sama gave me time to convince them.

"Nii-chans please. I'll never ask anything for my birthday. Just please, study with me there. It'll only be a couple months. Just for me?" i pleaded with puppy eyes. It took a while before they sighed and agreed. I thanked all of them and went to papa. "They already agreed." i said and he nodded and smiled.

"I need to speak to you, Juruna, privately..." papa said in a serious tone while looking from my back. I looked back and to see my brothers glaring at papa, even my mothers. I looked at them with a pleading smile and me and papa teleported off to his office.

"Nande, Karlheinz-otoo-sama?" i said. This is really the time to be serious. He was looking outside his window and faced me.

"I haven't told you this, but your brothers already know..." he paused and sighed. "Your biological sister, she was taken care of a former hunter, since the day you left..." papa said and i nodded, though it really didn't sink in that much. I sighed looking out the window. 'So they let someone take care of her. Just like i wished her life would be... To be far from the hatred world of blood.' i thought. "And that hunter owns the academy..." papa said and i looked at him, wide eyes. 'So that means, she's there.' "She's studying there. There are also vampires studying there- the night class are all vampires. Day class are all humans, and they don't know anything about what the night class truly are..." i looked really serious now. "Although there are 'Guardians' or should i say 'Prefects' of the school who know what the night class are." i nodded and looked at him. "Your sister is one of the guardians..." he said and it didn't sank in that much, 'So she still knows vampires and talked to them. At least i'm happy she's getting along with our kind.' i thought. "Also the other guardian is human...once." Too-sama said and i looked confused.

"What do you me 'once'?" i asked and he sighed.

"He's a Level E. His family was killed by a pure blood, Shizuka Hio." 'Shizuka Hio? I've heard that name, somewhere.' i thought. "The boy's name is...Kiryuu Zero..." he said. 'Kiryuu? As in the famous line of family of vampire hunters?' papa seemed to read what i was thinking and he nodded. "Yes, he is the son of the Kiryuu family of vampire hunters. Although there is one thing..." papa paused for a while and i waited what he's gonna say. "He has a twin brother, Kiryuu Ichiru... It is said among the vampire hunters- that a twin among hunters are taboo..." papa said while looking worried. "The other will be devoured by the other..." he said facing the window again. "I also want you to keep an eye on him..." i nodded and replied.

"Yes, father... Father, there is one thing i wanted to know..." i said and he faced me.

"What is it, my daughter?" he asked smiling. I also smiled back and nodded.

"Do i have any biological relatives who also studies there?" i asked. Kinda sounded worried. He flashed a sympathetic look and nodded.

"Kuran Kaname and... Shiki Senri." he smiled as he say the name of my cousin. I smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Thank you, daddy. For letting me do this..." i said and kissed his cheeks.

"Anything for my only daughter... And also, you'll be living at the academy dorms." he said and i nodded. "You'll be leaving for the next 3 days..." he said and my face saddened up a bit. I then nodded and kissed his cheeks "So i think, you wanna prepare all the things you would bring... Knowing you, you can't leave anything behind..." he said and then he chuckled. "And one last thing..." he said sounding serious. I fixed my pace and looked at him. "Do you like any of you brothers?" his serious face then turned into a mischievous grin. My eyes widened and hit his arm.

"Papa!" i demanded and he laughed.

"Just kidding, just kidding... Seriously do you like any of them?" Papa said and i looked at him. I do have a crush on one of them. 'I have a crush on Subaru-nii-chan...' i thought and papa read my thoughts while i'm blushing madly. "Papa! Keep this a secret!" i demanded and he nodded while laughing.

"Of course i will. Now go on princess." he said as he kissed my hair and i went outside. I went inside my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I then felt a wet sensation on my hands. I looked upwards 'There's no fucking leak on the ceiling.' i thought. Then felt something wet on my cheeks. 'Am i crying?' i went to the mirror and took a look of myself. 'Fuck, i am.' i said. I took out my sticky note and wrote something on it.

I'll be outside, at the woods
for a while. I'll be back in a minute.
-Juruna