Blood Lust 15

***Another 1 year***

Juruka's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door and volunteered to open it. As i opened it, i saw a familiar face whom i love.

"Too-sama!!" i said. Then hugged and kissed his cheeks. We pulled apart and i then noticed 4 figures standing behind Too-sama.

"Juruka, my goddess... Did you miss daddy?" he asked and i nodded. "By the way, they are the Mukamis. Ruki..." papa pointed at the guy with greyish balck hair. "Yuma..." he pointed at the tall guy with brownish-blonde hair. "Kou..." the guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. "and Azusa..." he said and pointed at the guy who is so kawaii!!! He has blackish-green hair.

"Nice to meet you, Juruka..." Ruki them walk in front and kissed my hand. I blushed at the movement cause i'm not used to the kind of thing. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Hello, K-neko-chan!!!" Kou then went and hugged me. I hugged back and greeted him also,

"Hey K-chan!" I said and he looks confused. "K-chan for Kou-chan i mean..." i said and he smiled while blushing. Next is Yuma.

"Hey Juruka." he said and ruffled my hair. I giggle amd greet him back.

"Hi, Yu-chan!" i said while waving and he blushed while smiling. "Azu-chan!!!" i said and hugged him. He's so kawaii.

"Hi...Juruka...chan." he said and i nodded. I pinched his cheeks softly and father gestured us to go inside. Me and K-chan are talking while i'm holding Azu-chan's arm.

"Boys, won't you greet your father..." father asked and all of them went to the living room, due to them always locking up inside their room. My mothers also came down and gave papa a kiss.

"Oi! What are they doing here?!" Aya-nii yelled and i tug on Azu-chan's arm harder. He winced in pain and i apologized. "Juru, come here with Ore-sama!" he said and i shook my head.

"I'll spend some time with K-chan and Azu-chan." i said. "Papa, can we go to my room for a bit?" i said amd papa nodded.

"Sure, Ruka. I'll call you later, okay." he said amd i nodded. I then hold K-chan and Azu-chan and drag them to my room. I can se in my peripheral view that my brother's are glaring at them i shook it off and we went inside my room.

Karlheinz's P.O.V
I shook my head at the sight of Juruka and the two. She's getting attched to them now. I looked at my sons, Yuma, and Ruki to see that they're glaring at the direction the three went. I faked a cough and they all looked at me.

"So, i've heard that Juruka acquired new powers, yes?" i asked and they nodded.

"Father, after a year of living here, she acquired lightning, the next year was water, then fire." Reiji said and Subaru spoke up.

"I forgot to tell you, she also understands animals..." he said and we all looked at him. But vampires don't understand animals.

"Vampires don't understand animals, bakka..." Ayato said and Subaru just 'tsk'.

"Ahore-sama..." Subaru mumbled and Ayato glared at him.

"White haired osang..." Ayato said. Me and Subaru glared at him.

"Who are you meaning to, Ayato?" i said kinda annoyed. He backed away and apologized. I can hear the rest of the boys here concealing their laughs and they stopped. I sighed and and continued what i'm doing. "Okay, Subaru. Thanks for the info." i said and he looked away and 'tsk'. My som do really have anger issues... "As i was saying, she's a special vampire. I still need to know more information about her. Not all vampires could stay alive after concealing someone's vampire senses and their memories." i said. All of the people around me looked shocked.

"Eehh??? Who did she concealed?" Yuma asked. Seriously, this boy looks more like a bear...

"Her sister's... She is now temporarily living as a human with a former hunter." i said. They all showed a look of disgust on their faces. I can hear them mumbling something though i don't want to think about it.