Blood Lust 47

Juruna's P.O.V

i woke up from a buzzing sensation i felt in my pocket. I immediately sat up as i remembered i fell asleep with Shu nii. I took out my phone and answered the call without checking the caller.

"Dare?" i asked, sounding sleepy.

"Where are you?" i heard Rei nii sounding angry with his tone. Great, i just woke up from his voice. "I need you to-"

"Urusai nii chan!" i said and fell back on my bed. Then i looked around my room to see my guitars here... I looked for Shu to see him sleeping soundly next to me.

"Why?" he asked as he sat up and hugged me from my back.

"Why are my guitars here?" i asked feeling him form a smile from my neck.

"I asked him to bring it..." he said sounding sleepy. I looked at him shocked.

"Where is he? When did you called him?" i immediately asked him. I heard him groan and sighed.

"Downstairs, lobby..." he said. I stood up and fixed myself. Then i noticed the window. It's already this late?! I fasten up my movement and went down to see my Dad drinking with Reiji.

"Too san!" i exclaimed as i ran up to him and hugged him tight. He returned back the hug and let go of me. "Shu, he really did..." i mumbled and got a laugh from him.

"Good thing, i get to see my princess..." Papa said with a warm smile. I looked back at Reiji to see him frowning at me.

"Tch..." i looked away from him and sat beside papa.

"Have you eaten already?" i asked. He shook his head.

"Not yet. I was waiting for you." he said while the foods entered the lobby and they placed it at the table. "Not bad to eat here, right?" he asked as i gave him a laugh.

"I guess not, for the king..." i said as he gestured me to eat with him while Rei nii teleported away.

"I heard you were cramming for the songs..." he said while i gave him a slight smile.

"Sort of, Papa..." i said and ate with him. He laughed while he stared at me.

"It's like you haven't eaten in ages..." he exclaimed with a laugh. I got embarrass from that.

"Papa!" i pounded, acting like a child, making him laugh.

"Hahaha, now now Princess..." he said forming a genuine smile. "You don't want to hear rumours about the future queen of being a spoiled brat to her father right?" he said making me pout.

"I'm not spoiled, Papa. You just love me too much..." i beamed back at him earning a chuckle.

"If you say so..." he said as we continued eating... Minutes later, the rest of the night class entered the lobby. I looked a Papa and saw him grinning crazily. "Where are my manners... I'm sorry for eating here at the lobby, Kaname kun. Juruna's already starving..." he said as he shaked hands with him. I raised my brow a them, as too see there were no awkwardness between the two...

"It's alright, sir. Anything for Juruna..." he said as he formed that charming smile of his. Then the rest of the night class bowed to him. Kuran looked ar me than smiled, making me look away from him, also because of embarrassment.

"Do you wish to join us?" Papa asked. Making Kuran stop for a moment, then regained back his composure.

"Why not, if it's a request from the king..." he said and Papa gestured us to the table. The rest of the night class teleported to nowhere as the two of them sat together with me. They started talking about matters about the academy which led to me to boredom.

"Are you taking good care of my daughter here?" Papa asked, making him catch my attention.

"Papa!" i interrupted as i felt embarrassed from what he said. Kuran chuckled as he looked at me with those eyes and smiled.

"Certainly, your highness..." he said making me look away, concealing the tints of red forming in my face. He's such a jerk, ghad!

"I see..." he said as he continued to eat his cake. He paused for a moment then smiled wide. "Ahh, i've heard about Ichijou Takuma... May i speak with him?" papa asked making me flustered...

"Papa, how did you-" i asked but he looked at me. I sensed he's being serious with this as this aura is seeping out from him.

"This is a big deal for me Juruna, i want to get to know him... After all, you know..." Papa whispered assuring me, but still, i felt uneasy about this. Kaname looked at us, confused, but Papa just smiled at him.

"Seiren..." he said, as the girl with short purple hair came out of nowhere and nodded to Kaname. A few minutes later Takuma entered the room. It is obvious for me that he's kinda nervous. I gave it a chuckled as i waved at him, getting rid of the nervousness that he's feeling. "Excuse me..." Kaname said as he walked out of the room and faded within the shadows.

"Your Highness..." Takuma said, i can sense that his bervousness reduced as he can smile genuinely towards Papa.

"Good evening, boy..." papa said and gestured him to sit. "How are you doing?" Papa asked, trying to be casual, but deep inside i know he's curious about Taku's background. Well, yeah, he knows that already, but j think Papa wants to know Taku's true nature.

"I'm doing fine..." Taku said and beamed a smile. Papa chuckled at him and sat back carefree.

"Hmmm, you're from the Aristocratic Vampire bloodline, am i right?" Papa asked trying not make Taku feel tensed. "You're Asato's grandchild, right?" again he added.

"Yes, sir..." he said as i continued to eat my cake and drank some rose tea. I noticed Taku has nothing on the new plate served after Kaname left so i placed a slice of cake and pured him rose tea. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you." he said and drank some tea.

"I've heard rumours that the council are involved with Kuran Rido..." Papa said making me look at him... Why didn't knew about that?!

"I've heard it, sir..." Takuma said. I can see the awkward.

"Do you know, anything about it?" i know Papa wants to hunt down Rido as of because my history with him because of how he hurt my feeling.

"As much as possible, Sir, i don't wan't to involve myself in the Council..." he said getting the sense of he doesn't know anything about it OR he just doesn't want to talk about it. Papa nodded and we continued to eat.

"Takuma kun..." Papa said, enlightening the atmosphere.

"Yes, sir?" Takuma said as he looked at Papa. Papa smiled at him and chuckled.

"Oh, please. Drop the 'sir' after all......" Papa didn't continued what he was about to say then grinned mischievously at the both of us.

"Dad, don't..." i threatened him and he let out a genuine laugh.

"Hahaha, gomen gomen...." Takuma was taken aback from this side of Papa. Well, Papa's used to having this attitude around me, making me at ease with him. "i sometimes remember my younger self with you..." Papa said making me laugh a bit.

"It's an honour, Your Highness..." Taku said with a smile.

"You know, I can be free whenever i'm with Juruna only. She brings me back to my younger self. Being carefree, though matured at times when needed..." Papa said as he gave Taku a pat at his shoulders. "Ahh, Juruna leave us alone for a bit..." Papa said and i looked back at Taku. I gave him a 'You-Gonna-Be-Okay?' look and he nodded. I excused myself and went in my room. Geez, hope everything goes well with those two...