Blood Lust 23

Juruna's P.O.V

I teleported to the woods and walked there. I stopped by a large tree and started punching it until my knuckles bled. 'When was the last fucking time that i cried because of sadness?!' i asked myself. Then Haruna came flying and landed on my shoulder.

"Juruna! What happened?! Your bleeding!" she said and i faked smiled.

"Don't worry. It'll heal." i said and my wound closed. I licked some of the blood on my knuckles and licked it. I searched for the pond here at the woods that i found when i was a kid. I washed my hands there and continue to walk. I came across an injured baby rabbit and healed it. Not so later, it's mother appeared and took her. Theynthanked me and i continue.

***Time Skip***

After a couple of HOURS walking around, i decided to head back at my room. I teleported there and did my night routine. 'I'll just pack tomorrow.' i thought. After that i went slumped back on my bed and fell to darkness.

***Time skip; after 3 days***

I remembered when i dyed my hair ash blonde yesterday. I used it as a disguise not to be recognise by Kuran. I also placed my ash grey contact lenses and brushed my hair with my fingers. We already placed our things on the limo and i walked towards my parents.
"Mama i'll miss all of you!" i said as i hugged all of them and kiss.

"I want you to behave alright." Bea-okaa said and i nodded. "If they're, you know-a bit mean, just-" Lia-okaa cut what Mama Bea will say.

"Don't hesitate to hurt them." i looked at Lia-okaa and chuckled. Bea-okaa was glaring at her and they had a glaring contest. I faked cough and they looked at me.

"As i was saying, still be nice. Okay?" Bea-okaa said and i nodded. I hugged the both of them and went to Christa-okaa. I hugged her tightly and i never want to let go.

"Rose, take this." she said and i broke away from the hug. She took my palm and placed something. I looked at it and to saw a box, a black one. I opened the box and to see the choker Subaru-nii gave me on my 6th birthday

"Mom, what's this for?" i asked as my eyes getting all watered up. She smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"I noticed that you were not using this cause you've overgrown it... I asked you father to find some replacement for the lace but also the exact one, but only larger." she said as she wore it around me. I smiled feeling the choker on my neck and Okaa faced me.

"Arigatoo okaa. I love you so much, if only i could bring all of you i would." i sighed as i sighed those words. She chuckled and hugged me.

"Look after Subaru for me, okay." she asked and i nodded. I then went to papa and hugged him.

"Why can't even you come?" i asked while pouting. He chuckled and faced me.

"Sorry, dear. I have to go somewhere after this." he said as he pat my head. I smile then nodded.

"Too-sama, i want you to promise something..." i said sounding serious. He faked a cough and nodded. "Take care of my mothers. If you make them cry, i'll be mad at you. And i swear that." i said furrowing my brows. He chuckled and smiled.

"Of course i would. I promise." as he said that i looked at Christa-okaa and smiled at her. "And one last thing..." he said taking my hand. "Wear these, it'll conceal you aura and your scent." he said as he placed something cold on my palm. I looked at it to see two rings with rose as the design. "The black one is for your aura, then the red is the scent." he said and i hugged him. I thanked him and broke free from the hug.

"Thank you, otoo-sama. Daisuki." i said as he cupped my cheeks. For one last time-for parting away for months, i said my final 'See You'. I wouldn't dare to say 'good bye' to anyone, never. I walked over at the limo and wave at them before entering. They gave me a flying kiss and i entered the car. I sighed as i entered and sat beside Subaru-nii. I gripped on to Jadi as i hugged her tightly. Did i forgot to tell you that i brought tons of my things. My laptop, my phone, guitar, Sapphire my bear which Yu-chan gave me. Jadi-chan my stuffed bunny Kana-nii gave me. My telescope that papa gave me. Some of my novels and a large suit case full of pocky sticks of assorted flavours. Actually back at home, i got a large drawer full of pocky sticks. My brothers complained of why did i brought that many. I shrugged it off and said i can't live without them. And i also brought my photography camera. Good thing the limo is large. I chuckled thinking everything that i brought. My brothers were staring at me like i'm a crazy person. I faked a cough and looked outside. Haruna sat on my lap as she was resting. I also brought her, i can't leave some place without my Haru-aka-chan. I caressed her wing as i laid my head on Subaru-nii's shoulder. He pat my head as i was thinking of what the future holds. I smiled and fell asleep.

'You'll be fine, Juruna.' i heard the familiar voice of Athena-sama, then i fell unto darkness.