chapter three

Harry Styles

"Thank god that's over." I groan, leaning my head against the head rest and closing my eyes. I'm glad the ride is over, especially because it took us an hour and a half to get here, and then another fifteen minutes to find parking close to the frat house.

"Traffic was so bad!" Carmen complains as she turns the car off and turns around in her seat to face Amy, who had fallen asleep half way through the ride.

"Let's just go back now while she's out." I giggle and Carmen laughs as she shakes Amy's leg with her hand. Secretly, I kind of wish she would turn the car back on and drive home. However, I don't know if I'd be able to handle another two hours of city traffic. It was absolutely unbearable.

"We're here?" Amy asks as she wakes up, blinking softly before rubbing her eyes. Even without make up she looks absolutely flawless.

"Yup. Come on. The party started an hour ago, which means everyone's going to be coming now." Carmen says as she unbuckles her seat belt and grabs her phone off the charger. She plugged hers into the second port after I told her to make sure it was at 100. I unbuckle my seat belt as well and we all get out of the car, stretching out our sore limbs. I'm only 5'10 but my legs are so long and they always hurt so bad whenever I am in the car for too long.

"Leave your wallet in the car, Harry." Carmen says, lifting up the passenger seat to reveal a small secret compartment. "We'll put them in here so if anyone breaks in, they won't be able to find them." She explains, tossing her own and Amy's into the box before pushing the seat back down.

"You shouldn't be so casual about that. What if someone does actually break into your car? It's not gonna matter if someone drives off with them." I mumble, biting my lip. If Carmen's car was stolen, then we would have no money and no way home. I would have to call my mom to come pick me up and she would absolutely murder me.

"Don't be such a worry wart, Haz. Nothing bad is going to happen. We're gonna go party, get a little drunk, sit around and sober up and then drive home."

"Woah! I did not agree to drinking!" I whine, crossing my arms. I shiver as the cool wind blows against my exposed tummy.

"You don't have to drink. And then you can drive home." Carmen smirks as she closes the doors and locks them with her car remote.

"Yeah, Haz. You don't have to drink. And do not accept a drink from anyone! Not even from us! Even if it's water... Just go get it yourself and if you let it out of your sight for one second, go get a new one." Amy demands, making me raise my hands up in surrender.

"I will, I promise. I'm not dumb." I grumble as we all begin to walk down the street. We pass by a few people who look suspicious, but nothing comes of it and I let out a sigh of relief as we finally arrive at the frat house that is practically vibrating with how loud the music is.

"Ready?" Carmen asks, grabbing my hand and squeezing it as she walks up the stairs and knocks on the door.

We wait a few seconds before the door slings open and a handsome guy with bright blue eyes and sharp features smirks at us. "Hey, ladies." He greets. I frown that he doesn't acknowledge that I'm a male but I shrug it off as Carmen smiles back flirtatiously.

"Hey. Can we come in?" She hums, tucking her hair behind her back and batting her lashes.

"Only if you'll let me get you a drink." The guy smiles. I cringe slightly, tugging on her wrists awkwardly. This seems like a weird party.

"How about... I'll let you accompany me so I can pour my own drink?" Carmen asks, raising her eyebrows. The guy smirks and nods, stepping to the side and pushing the door open farther.