chapter fourteen

🔥🔥🔥😏😈😏🔥🔥🔥

Zayn Malik

"Why don't we go to the mall?" Louis suggests from the couch, making me roll my eyes.

"What the fuck are we going to do at the mall?" I snap, chugging the rest of my beer before crumbling up the can and tossing it onto the coffee table.

"Dude! Stop leaving your trash everywhere!" Louis whines. I just glare at him, making him sigh in defeat.

"And we can go window shopping," Louis waggles his eyebrows, "There's always a wide selection of ladies there."

I smirk to myself, nodding in agreement. "You're right. I'm gonna go get dressed." I hum excitedly, launching up from the couch and heading towards the stairs. As I'm about to take the first step, I feel something hit the back of my head and I shout in pain.

"What the fuck?" I screech, turning around to glare daggers at Louis.

"Take your fucking trash with you!" Louis smirks before running to his room which, lucky for him, is on the first floor.

I narrow my eyes, kicking the empty beer can to the side before walking up the stairs. I go to my room and close the door, biting my lip.

I kind of wish I was hanging out with Harry tonight instead of Louis, which sounds crazy because Louis has been my best friend since high school and I only met Harry a couple days ago. I just wanna get to know him more.

I sigh heavily and walk over to my dresser, searching through my clothes for something to wear. I wanna look good but not desperate.

I decide on a black t-shirt, a leather jacket, and some regular jeans. It's not too bold but it still makes me look hot as hell.

As I go to push my drawer closed, I see a small packet of coke laying on the bottom

Shit, I forgot about my stash. I quickly push it back to the bottom of the drawer before closing it, and biting my lip. I'm really tempted to just rip that packet open and do some lines, but after what happened with Bryan, we all decided we were going to get clean. Cold turkey. It haven't really had the best luck.

I walk out, making sure to lock my door with the key before walking downstairs and calling for Louis to hurry up.

Once I see Louis walking out in a striped tank top and black jeans, I roll my eyes fondly.

(I know Louis is not the buff, this is just his outfit. y'all can chill)

"You look like Waldo." I snicker, making him smack my shoulder playfully.

"Shut the fuck up, iron man." He says lamely, making my laugh out loud.

"Come on, let's go before all the chicks try to spot you." I tease, grabbing Louis' keys from him and walking out of the house.

I spot Louis' car parked a few meters away and hit the button excitedly, making his car light up and start.

Yes, Louis' parents bought him a Porsche 918 Spyder. And yes, they are extremely wealthy.

"I still can't believe your parents bought you this fucking shit." I laugh as I hop into the car, my foot catching on the door.

"Watch your shoes, asshole." He grumbles, walking around the car and getting inside before buckling up.

"Whatever. Just drive."

~

"That girl has an amazing ass." Louis groans as we walk past Victoria's Secret.

"She looks underage, you pervert." I snicker, taking a quick glance at the girl's ass. It was nice, I have to admit.

"Yeah, yeah. Didn't stop you from looking either." He smirks, nudging my side.

"I'm hungry." Louis whines after a while.

"Well good thing there's an entire food court for you to pick from." I say sarcastically, twirling my keys around my index finger nonchalantly.

"I want to eat outside. Let's go to the Cheese Cake Factory!" Louis giggles excitedly.

"Hell no!" I snap, making Louis pout. "That shit's expensive as hell and it's not even good. Let's just go to Caruso's. Their food is amazing."

Louis mumbles under his breath but reluctantly agrees, following me through the crowded food court outside. There are a lot of shops outside too, which is good because we'll still be able to see if any babes walk by.

We finally make it to Caruso's and greet the host who is standing outside at the desk, her slim figure hugged by a tight black shirt with a deep v-neck exposing her cleavage. Louis is practically drooling, which makes me nudge him in the side because I don't want him embarrassing me.

"Hey there, doll." I hum, grinning as she blushes and bites down on her glossy bottom lip. "Can we have a table for two? Preferably outside." I tell her and she nods eagerly.

"Of course you can, handsome." She giggles as she grabs the menus, hugging them against her body and pushing her cleavage up further.

Who cares? I'm definitely not complaining.

The host turns around and begins leading us to her table, her hips swaying dramatically.

"Her ass isn't that great, but she's got a nice pair." Louis whispers in my ear, making me roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. She can probably hear you." I mumble.

When she sets our menus down on a table and turns around, I send her a seductive smirk and wink before sitting down.

"Enjoy your meal." She giggled and walks away.

Louis sits down across from me, but doesn't try to be subtle as he turns around to watch her as she walks away.

Just as I'm about to look away from her somewhat flat butt, I see a familiar pair of green eyes staring right at me.

Hehehehehehe, cliffhanger 👅

What do you guys think of Louis?

(Fuck boiiiiiii^^^^)

(PS. So is Zayn though lol)