¢нαρтєя тωσ

~ Marcel Styles POV ~

" You guys are per-fect," Liam and his twin Leeroy gush pinching Louis' red flushed cheeks. " No wonder why you guys are identical twins," I chuckle awkardly scratching the back of my neck with a confused expression. " What he said," Louis smirks winking right directly to me. My pink cheeks, if possible, turn into a darker shade of red while the palms of my hands cover my face. Liam snorts loudly while Leeroy rolls his eyes playfully. 

" And Marcel," Liam mumbles facing my direction. " Yeah?" I ask still recovering from my flushed moment. " Leeroy and I are nothing alike," Liam winks leaning his head against his brother's shoulder. "But-" I start to protest but Leeroy cuts my thoughts off completely.

" Listen mate, Liam and I are the complete opposites obviosuly. I mean look at our styles. As you can see that my brother here has a girlfriend while I hear have am gay. I like pink-"

" We get that little bro," Liam smirks ruffling his brother's hair with the tip of his fingers. " Yeah," Leeroy huffs flicking Liam's nose with his index finger. Liam twitches his nose for a second before giving Leeroy his sarcastic eyeroll. 

" Enough with you gits. I have a problem and I need advise," I pout thinking of my older brother Harry. Louis gives me a saddening look remebering our teary conversation about my brother in the car. " What do you mean mate?" Liam asks quirking his right brow in confusion. " You guys know about my brother Harry right?" I ask twirling my fingers, and keeping my gaze low to the ground. 

" Yeah...yeah...I rememeber that rude bloke of a brother," Liam mumbles giving Leeroy the eyeroll. Leeroy blushes in embarresent, probably remebering the small crush he had on my brother. Yeah, like that's going to ever happen. I don't even think Harry's gay. That's how long we haven't seen eachother and that's is why I feel anger and hatred towards him for leaving us like that. 

" Okay so he was rude and all but you got to admit that he was hot with that sexy smirk of his," Leeroy blushes licking his lips while wiggling his eyebrow at Louis. " So what you are all saying is that everyone knew that my boyfriend here had a brother and I was the only one who new no shit about it," Louis huffs not looking up from his gaze. " I'm sorry boo, it's just-"

" Save it for later Marcy, let's just face these problems," Louis snaps giving me the dirty glare. Liam gives me a disspointed look while Leeroy gives me a small wry smile. " So what, he's back in town, probably here to make fun of me," I mumble shrugging. " You've got to admit Louis. Harry was a bad influence to everyone, thus is why Marcel basically changed his appearence, not wanting to look like his older brother," Liam explains raising his brow. 

" When the fuck was all of this?" Louis shrieks clearly confused with all of this new set of imformation. Leeroy looks at Louis awkardly, sipping his bottle of water. " About two years before you met Marcel," Liam shrugs. "Oh," Louis squeeks. " It's a lot to take in mate," Leeroy sighs pattings Louis' shoulders in a brotherly way. " Yeah, it is-"

Suddenly a loud honk from the front of the school erupts around the school, an echo trudging around. The noise literally makes my boyfriend squeek and Leeroy squirm back in surprise. " What the hell was that?" I ask clutching my arm against my beaping chest. " That bloke and your mum...that's who," Liam and Leeroy mimic at the same awkard time. Leeroy gives Louis a small wink while he just rolls his eyes in confusion.