¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

~ Harry Style's POV ~

The shadows beneath my skull were closing tighter and tighter, the darkness was overpowering the light that tried to enter the middle of spine. The pain made the weight on my chest harder to breathe as the clock ticked. My insides were shutting down with envy and jealousy at the sight of my brother with Louis. The sight made me want to vomit my organs repeatedly, and just scream out all the pain that made me feel weak and small. 

The beautiful blue eyed boy was making the hours more painful to wait for. He was standing near a corner with Marcel, both with silly lovey smiles on both of their faces, making cute jokes, and hearing them with a strike of emotional pain. My green flickered left and right, using all its will power to stop the tears from drifting down my face. My hands were tucked behind my weak back, being clutched behind the metal locks of the lockers behind me. The combination locks being dug into the back of my skin, but it was okay, becuase that was pain I could care less about. The pain was watching the lovely beautiful boy kiss his boyfriend right in front of me.

My feet carried me down the crowded hall, using all my will power to get through the annoying students that were doing their normal daily stuff. My eyes traveled to Marcel and Louis who were paying to much attention to each other. But the voice of my brother pulled me out of that pain for a second until it all came back making me weaker and weaker. 

" Harold....did mum drop you off?" he asked not paying attention to his snobbish attitude. My eyes traveled to louis who was looking at me quite suspiciously with his blue eyes twinkling. " Yeah," I simply answered. " Okay then," he said annoyingly. " Hey Louis," I whispered quietly. " Hi Harry," he smiled kindly interwining his fingers with Marcel's. 

I tried my best to not look like a complete fool, sobbing in front of them just becuase my body can't take care of the pain. 

But, you've got to admit that I'm acting quite childish since I'm sulking over a boy who I've just met a couple days ago. It's not my fault that I get so emotional, especially on these kind of terms. And that was all Louis did, all he said was Harry, not Haz like he called me the other day. A small whimper escaped the corners of my mouth, and Louis' concerned face was becoming more noticeable. "Harold...you okay?" Louis asked raising his eyebrow suspiciously.

Do I look like I'm okay you bastard! Here I am crying over you prick that's holding Marcel's hands and giving him tender touches right in front of my damn face. So no, I'm not okay becuase I love you.

" Perfectly fine," I lie, obviously this answer didn't satisfy Louis, but he just shrugged it off which made the hope inside of me fall into a black puddle. If he really did care about my safety, then he wouldn't ignore the conversation we had a couple days back. " Well by Harold," Marcel snapped. 

The anger was boiling inside the edge of my brain, making my hands palm into a tight and white purple bruised knuckle fist. And then I went to the edge. " Marcel," I answer dully. " Harold," he mimicked. " What the fuck is your problem! Ever since I came into town you've been a complete ass to me. You make me feel weak and unloved, and you don't give me a chance to have a brotherly conversation with you becuase all you do is snap and blame me for not calling or having any sort of contact with you. So what is it Marcel? Are you going to shut me out of your life becuase I was busy. Fuck you!" the anger inside of me was wrecking down these walls that have been inside of me for the past few days. Louis looked complete shocked by my outburst and the expression made me tick. " And you Louis. Are you just gonna stand there like a fat ass defending your boyfriend," I snap. "Don't you dare talk about my boyfriend like that you prick. And of coarse I'm pissed off at you because you made my previous boyfriends suck your dick while I didn't know anything. coming home late at night, partying, stealing my boyfriends, and no Harry, you will not make fun of Louis becuase he's the only guy who has made me feel loved and special. He's the first person I have actually thought about marrying. So Harold, get your fat ass to wherever the fucking hell you came from because I don't want to see your-"

And that's when everything in worldwide motion fell completely down inside of me. I used all my adrenaline and bravery to punch the living hell out of him. My body hovered his week one once I pushed him down tot he ground burrying my fists into his jaw. " Don't you fucking tell me about my past!" I shout punching his flushed cheeks repeatedly. Voices around me were continueing their chant, but I could care less about them becuase i was to busy punching Marcel. " Harold stop! YOUR HURTING HIM!" a voice shrieked using all their effort to push me off of the weak body underneath of me. 

The pain and weakness was building up inside of me, and my body felt weak and useless. " Style twins, Mr. Tomlinson! Office now! Everybody get back to class now!" Principal Higgins yelled ushering the rowded students out of the hallway. 

My eyes gazed down to my brother who was laying lifelessy on the ground with a sobbing body hovering him; Louis.  " What the fuck is wrong with you Harold! What kind of bastard punches their brother. And Marcel has a point, fuck you," Louis spat with pure venom and disgust in his eyes.

" So your defending him!" I squeek.

" Why wouldn't I Harold, he's my boyfriend, I love him," he whimpered.

" B-"

" Just go Harold. I'll meet you in Mr. Higgins office," he mumbled wiping down his tears that dripped down the corners of his glossy blue eyes.

" But I thought we had something..." I whisper clearly agitated and distraught that this conversation was not my cup of tea.

" Had something! I'm not a cheater!" he growls. " It's not my fault that your a whore."

I didn't have time to reply to that answer, not because I was pissed, it was becuase he was right.

He looked at me with pity and sympathy. And that made me feel disgusted and sick with myself.

" Har-"

" Save it Louis and by the way my names not Harold. Its Harry. And a few days ago it was Haz. This morning, my immature act wasn't becuase I was trying to be a childish pervert, no no no...its because I knew you were paying attention and had some kind of feelings for you, but clearly thats not true." I answer harsher than I intended.

" But..."

" Save it Lou....I'll meet you at Higgins," I answer walking towards the doors of the principal's office.

My head turned around to face Louis, his blue eyes met my green ones.

Except mine were filled with weakness and pain, while his were filled with sadness and love.

Something I haven't noticed.....

A/N

Wow! What an intense chapter! Don't worry, this is just the beginning. Zayn has to have a part in this too! ;)

You'll see why I haven't introduced Zayn in the beginning.

He plays a big part in this story.

Anyways, peace.love.belive in Larry.:)