¢нαρтєя єιgнт

~ Louis Tomlinson's POV~

~ There were four things that I was absolutely positive about:

1) I made a mistake of letting him go......and it was all my fault.

2) My love for Marcel was beginning to fade....completely.

3) There was something about Harry that laid mysterious, a puzzled piece of literature, making me fall even harder for him.

4) I was unconditionally and irrevocably inlove with the curly hair lad.

Except...I think I lost him without even trying. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears dripped and ran down my teary, distraught eyes when I took the risk of looking at my poor injured boyfriend, who lay lip locked on the ground with a sliced open lip, a purple sowered bruise on his right cheek, and a face that looked toared and shattered. Even though my love for him was weakening, it took all my power and duty to keep him protected, cared, and loved for. His glasses were obviously smuged and broken into tiny shatters of glistening prickled glass. Those brown eyes weren't visible to my face, making it harder to breathe. The pounding in my chest could be heard from miles over seas without no one knowing about this poor and injured lad. His normal, usual gelled hair was tostled and turned into a terrriblr hair-due. And his regular cheek bum baby face was turned into something more intimadating, making it look the complete opposite of young and innocent.

I felt dissapointed in myself. Being a bystander and all made me feel quite guilty, yet it was an impossible choice to cercum to. Things would be more noticable, making Marcel question our relationship if he found out I was defending Harry. And yet, I didn't defend neither of the Style's brothers, making the piano on my chest grind into me;  heavy weight and agitation to deal with.

" Marcy." I whimper caressing his right fragile cheek with compassion and a sense of becoming more frugal to his injured body. No answer, just a slight murmer from that drowsy face of his. " Marcel," I answer, my voice becoming weaker and weaker. " Bloody hell..." A voice under me murmers. "Marcy..why the fuck did you do that," I snapped immidiatly surprised by my sudden outburst. He looks confused, like something doesn't seem right. " What happened?" he groans tapping his bruised up cheek lightly, instantly moaning out a small whimper. " You got hurt," I mumble tapping his nose gently.

Like a light switch, an innocent hurt face turns into a pissed off one....as fuck. " That fucking bastard. My brother actually having the guts to punch me. What a fucking prick. An asshole, dick head. A c-"3

" Marcel," I answer cutting off his vulgar languege. " What," he snaps looking at me with a piece of his bitchy snappy attitude. " Why can't you and Harry just get along," I sigh running my fingers through my moisterized hair. He let out a dark chuckle which made me feel quite intimadated by him for a second, like he was losing his contionaous mind. " W-why w-would we ever," he smirked, looking at my face with a sudden sense of...lust? 

No, it couldn't be lust. How would a punch effect his normal sweet personality? Its like punching the daylights out of an innocent person making them turn into Vadar. Well at least Darth had a reson, he lost him mum and his light, but Marcel had Harry, who I begin to question. Was he as bad as Marcel described him? " Is it true? The things you said about Harry?" I whisper. He looks at me with a glare of brown beady eyes;  the eyes made a drop bulge down an imaginary drain pipe.

" Of coarse its true," he spat with pure venom and disgust in his voice. " But-"

" What he became now is bullshit Louis. He's changed. Thats why its so hard to accept him in this different time zone. He was a rebel and a bad person; giving you a terrible influence on his personality. He'd come home yelling out fowl langueges bringing home a boy or girl every night. And one of those nights was my ex. He was drunk, throwing balls of glass onto the ground, shattering the cement floor. And my mum told him to never come back until he changed. Thats why he moved to London. It wasn't becuase he rejected and abandoned me, it was for his own good. So Louis, now that he's back, don't ever leave me," Marcel cried, burrying his fragile head in my arms. 

Shock was written all over my face. It was impossible to see that kind of behaviour on Harry, especially how he's so sweet and all to me. The boy I met a few days ago couldn't be the Harry Marcel described about. It was like a bipolar sickness. Changing from a bad person to a good one. But Harry's fight with his brother brought me out the Harry I was still questioning about.

" Marcel...we have to go to Mr. Higgins office for questions," I sigh. He nods his head softly, being careful with his bruised up face. " We've got to get that lip checked," I chuckle pecking his cheek. "Yeah we do," he giggles letting out his normal blushed cheeks that always made me swoon with joy.

But Harry couldn't get out of my brain for some apparent reason. It was like he was almost watching  over me. Two green motionless eyes popped in the back of my mind. The idea of loving Harry was still guarding my mind. And the idea of loving Marcel was.....just torture right now. I wanted to learn more about Harry. And I was determined, no matter who got pushed in my way.

" Lets go," I sigh pracically forcing Marcel's fingers in mine. I looked at our interwined fingers with a small forced smile. The party leaving, it was like the arrow of Cupid was leaving my body for Harry. Maybe I never loved Marcel? And maybe I thought I did, but never questioned it.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. You better becuase it took me two days to write. And I really enjoy the comments. They make me want to keep writing. It just makes you happy when you have a laugh once in a while. 

The boy I like a lot has the most blue beautiful eyes that remind me of Louis.' HE's shorter than me but I don't care. I could just stare in his eyes all day long. Has a guy or girl ever made you feel sparks inside? I'd love to know. Love you guys and thanks for reading.xox

~Lori:)