¢нαρтєя ηιηє (ραят тωσ σƒ тωσ)

A/N

This is a warning. There will be Zarry in this chapter. Just read everything. It's not what it looks like. Bear with me please. Good luck.(:

~

~ Harry Styles POV ~

My black, ankle high leather boots carried themselves into the Red Range Rover of my crappy car. Yes, the one with the seat belt that nearly choked my ribs in its most repulsive manner. Closing the door with a loud slam, I turned on the ignition, pressed my foot roughly onto the peddle, with my ears being perked up at the black tires that screeched in a not pleasant sound onto the pavement.

My long fingers lazily tapped on the spinning wheel, which was obviously connected to the car. Rolling down the windows, I let my brown curls roll along with the breeze, and my nostrils breathe in the fresh scent. Looking for a channel on the radio, I found a descent mellow song, Love Don't Die, by the Fray. Turning up the volume on full high, I laid my head against the back head bored of the car, calming my body restfully at peace.

The bar itself was getting closer and closer. I could just scent the music miles away, and my heart aching for the alcohol that was sitting there on the cupboard waiting for it to be drank. My eyes gazed at the speeding cars, finding its way to wherever it pleased. My green eyes saw a red light appearing a few meters away so my foot pressed the brake lightly.

Next to my car, I saw a grey van with a four person family singing annoying tunes with their happy attitude. Why couldn't I be a kid again? Not knowing about the world. Just pure innocent, and not being accustomed to dangerous things. Why did my life have to be so...complicated?

The light turned green and the grey van next to me disappeared into another area, making me let out a long distant sigh. My foot pressed the driving pedal, and the song on the radio just nearly ended at its highest pin point.

The bar lay still. You could already hear the bear bottles being clamped together, and the shots being taking by eager drunk humans. The roaring music made my body quiver with perky adrenaline.

Locking my door, I walk my way towards the entrance, showing my I.D card to the Buffy security guard. He nodded his head in a serious manner, focusing on his job, and I let myself walk my way in to the crowded, grinding bodies.

I let my body roll with the beat, grinding myself to who ever lay beside me. I felt a pair of two hands, definitely male, grasp onto my hips in a sexual way. Sexual tension filled the air, and I let my body lay loose, grinding my ass and hips to the mysterious bloke.

A hot,heated breath hunched over the nape of my neck. I felt my body tense up at whoever had the guts to do this. " Well...hello there curly," a low growl answered. My head turned around slowly, listening to its metallic voice. My mouth let out a small gasp at the beautiful sigh in front of me.

A handsome, possibly older lad with lusting hazel eyes and black razing hair laid right in front of me. He smirked slightly at my shocked looked, and began to move his hands further down my back, so that he was squeezing my bum with his seducing crawling hands.

" H-hi," I whimpered between my parted pink drowsy lips. He chuckled darkly against my goose bumped skin, skimming his nose against my neck in a teasing way. His teeth graze over to the tip of my earlobe, and he sucks at the tip, darting his tongue to the shell of my ear. " I...want...you," he answers darkly.

" Why?" I answered in a teasing matter, pushing his hovering body away from mine. " Because...."

"That's not an answer," I chuckle. He quivers his eyebrow in suspicion, completely oblivious to what was going on in my head. " Why do you need an answer?" He tries his best being seductive, thin pink pale lips with his tongue licking that thin straight line off his lips. " That's not the answer I hoped," I growled,not before crashing my lips to his shocked ones. He tenses for a second before he relaxes slightly, adjusting his crotch so that it was about my height. We began rolling our hips in rhythm, along with the beat of the music.