¢нαρтєя ηιηє (ραят σηє σƒ тωσ)

~ Harry Styles POV ~

My green pale eyes crinkled in the midst airline of the room. They gazed at Mr. Higgins who gave me a sigh of pity and puzzlement to what had happened back there in the halls. It was obvious to the fact that we were both impatient of the long outcome of Marcel and Harry.

Marcel did deserve that full time punch I gave him. Sure, I am older than him....and stronger, yet he couldn't even have the strength to fight back. What a woos of a brother I have, and a smart ass boiling person he is. No matter how many times you apologise he either ignores you or comes with the worst come backs.

Sure, I'm being a dick right now, but my past...is still inside of me. We can try to forget the past and look on towards the future, but I still have the potential to go to the bar for a few hours and just lay loose. That's the part I miss about getting high. You have nothing to worry about, your mind is pure confusion, and you just lay loose.

A sudden jolt in my body awakened me in huge shock when a door slammed open. The bodies of Louis and a severe injured Marcel lay right in front of my dark slitted envious eyes. Louis was supposed to be mine, and yet here he is with a weak woos who can't even through a single punch towards his own brother.

" Your here," Principal Higgins pointed out in a serious manufactured tone. " Yeah....sorry we were late. Marcel here had no clue to what as going on." Louis apologised.

" Sit down," Higgins ordered pointing to the two chairs that were visible and empty. It was obvious that Louis was annoyed by Higgins rude remark since his boyfriend was kind of unconscious. Louis nodded and helped guide Marcel to his seat. I snorted at the scene in front of me. Louis gave me an ice cold glare, with no regression of pity what so ever. The sight made a lump start to form in the bottomless out of my throat.

Once Louis took his seat Mr. Higgins started up his conversation. " So Harry. Any reason why you decided to hit your brother. You are new here, and I expected a lot more from you since your brother is intelligent, yet I guess you are not the same." "Clearly," I snorted. " Mr. Styles, it's really not the time to crack jokes to something so serious in a time like this," he demanded, nostrils flaring.

" Sorry," I mumbled.

" Why did you do it?" He asked ignoring my previous comment. " Marcel pissed me off," I shrugged. "Really Harold. Is that the best you can think of," Louis responded in disgust. " Yes Lewis...and it's Harry you d-"

" Enough!" Higgins roared, monitoring our voices lower. " Fowl language Harry.

" Sorry again," I mumbled.

" You know what. I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry that I am a terrible brother who doesn't give a fuck about his younger brother. I'm not sorry that I used to fuck people when I would get high. I'm not sorry when I'd drink until I fall and fall until I vomit. It makes me sick that no one hear is obvious to the fact that I can speak my knowledge. Mr. Higgins due to my following accountancy, I'm excusing myself because I really don't give a fuck if you suspend me. And Louis, try speaking up for your friend. Honestly, you all drive me sick," I spat with vulgar disgust.

Stomping my way out of the room I heard some calls...." Mr. Styles get your ass back in here! Your suspended! Detention is ongoing until you apologise!"

My body sprinted and carried myself to the back walls of the school. Everyone here lately is pissing me off. Right after I enrolled to this school. Fucking teachers. Fucking principal. Fucking Marcel. Fucking Louis. No one understands.

And yet, I couldn't stop myself this time. I had to get high right now.....

My Boyfriends Brother [Larry/Larcel:M:Preg]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें