Cнαρтєя тнιятєєη (ραят тωσ σƒ тωσ)

~ Harry Style's POV ~

And that was the charming and innocent giddly smile I recieved from him when I interwined our impatient fingers together. Very similar to the whole ordeal of a an apricot pie. The smile sent a gurgily energetic feeling down my tummy, down my legs, and all the way up to the tip of my brown, wavy hair. His light blue enterprising eyes really emphasised the various textures of the upper part of his face. It was the way that the corner of his eyes crinkled with contentment and prosperity with his scarlet red cheeks bringing out the light of himself made my heart beat with bottomless gasps of air and the ability to suck onto my drenched bottom lip. It was the point that my teeth grazed and rolled against my bottom lip; the point where I could taste the liquidy flavour of my own salted blood. Yet, I couldn't care any less becuase the beautiful, angelic face in front of me made me obliterate the thought. 

" A charmer Harold..." Louis whispers softly, rubbing the palm of his hand against my reddened cheeks. I look at his glisening eyes with a sense of curiousity between them. And all he did in return was lean in slightly to give a soft peck on the nose. I blushed nervously at his calm, hidden gesture; staring into the wonders of his priceless face. " Thanks," I replied, biting onto the tip of my tongue. "Haz.." he murmers grabbing my hand, leaving me with a confused, expression. But oh god, how I loved how my pet name sounded on the tip of his resplendent face. " Yes Lou?" I replied, leaning into his gentle touch, the heat radiating against our skins. 

" Why are we doing this?" he questions, his nose flinching like a cute little puppy. My body restrains from moving: hesitating in time. My gaze drifts to the corners of the built in sedimented wall. " I-I'm not sure Lou....I guess its becuase you've got me thinking these last couple of days. Things that I've never imagined seeing in my future. Moments that I could never picture in the corners and bumps of my head. Signals I would never thought that'd be possible. But the thing is...thats what makes love unique...ya know. Yet now that I realise, we've only met for a couple days, and I don't know what it is...but I think I like you more than a simple crush. I don't know Lou...but do you belive in love at first sight?" I ask...my eyes twinkling in some sort of excitment. 

He ponders for a second, sending me a small creepy smile that makes my heart flutter with butterflies. I shoot him a small grin, waiting patiently for his answer; savouring the moment like a picture. " Its theatorically possible Hazza.....its...what I felt when I first laid eyes on you. Remember that day where Marcel was all pissed becuase I was defending you. The day where I helped enroll you to the office. How we were so comfortable around eachother...already calling us pet names and all. Thats never happened before...you could say that we sort of clicked...like in the bottom of my heart--he pauses his sentence before clutching my hand to his beating heart: our eyes meet and hands interwining--.... thats when I knew that I was beginning to feel something for you. And it seemed like quite a while ago," he chuckles, sending me a small wink. 

I bite the corner of my pink lip, chewing it with some sort of interest, before leaning in slowly and locking lips with Louis Tomlinson. Who had a small smirk creeping up the ridge of his wet lips. The kiss was  lackadaisical at first, enjoying the weird and comforting feel of our lips molding together. His eyes are fluttering, eyelashes compressed gently to my eyelids, tickling the corners of my closed eyes. Things begin to get heated when he automatically wraps his tiny, yet muscular arms around my broad neck; leaning in slightly to get a better grip. My arms gently wrap themselves around his waste, pressed against eachother and hearing the rapid beats of our fluttery hearts. 

My arms losse themselves for a second, before sliding them gently down his hips and sides, using my knuckles to make a comforting gesture of the same repeating process. A ticklish moan pops out of his mouth, from the bottom of his pharynx to his esophagues and up his throat. The senstion makes my knees feel weak, and uncontrolled; making me the submissive. And thats when things get a " little " out of control.