¢нαρтєя тняєє

~ Harry Styles POV~

" So, how was London?" Marcel asks in a snobby, rude tone. Mum gave him " the really look " while he just sighed unconditionally puzzled. Yeah sure, I drove to London and never said a word after a long time, but that doesn't mean that Marcel should ignore me and give me the silent treatment.

The blue eyed boy just stands their awkardly, not knowing what is going on, yet he's acting so innocent and cute when he twitches his nose.

The sight makes me week in the knees for some strange reason, and it's seriously not helping at all. Especially when I sneak some quick glances at those beautiful thin and pressed lips of his. 

" It was good," I answer simply, ignoring the rest of his other jerky comments. " Good to know," he mumbles walking his way over to Louis. The inside of my tummy rolls in disgust at the sight of my lover boy and brother flirting constantly in front of my damn face.

Marcel pecks Louis' cheek quickly while Louis has a small sensation of red brushed onto his cheeks. Yet something in his eyes doesn't set the smile he has when he sneaks a quick glance at me.

Is it hope?

Or does he just feel pity for me?

" Aw, you guys are so adorable," Anne gushes pressing her curled fingers onto her cheeks in grateful joy. My mum looks over to me raising an eyebrow to me as in ushering myself to say something at the idiotic couple.

"...Uh...yeah," I cough awkardly sratching the back of my neck with a envious expression. Marcel looks over to me, smirking at my awkard positon while in return I mumble an incoherent word under my breath. 

" Marcel, please show your brother where the front of the office is. I'm going to leave the three of you blokes here so I could use the loo," Anne smiles ushering the three of us out of her way while I shrug and follow and cuddling Louis and Marcel in front of my face.

" Sure mum," Marcel answers interwining his fingers with Louis while he obligies immediately. Mum leaves us and walks over to the back of the school to where the loo is placed at, I'm guessing. 

" Are you guys gonna show me around and enroll me or are you gonna act like a terrible idiotic couple in front of my damn face?" I ask crossing my arms around my chest.

" Do it yourself Harold," Marcel mumbles feeling quite annoyed that ruined their stupid couply moment. 

" Come on Marcy, act nice," Louis states disspointedly. A smirk just happens to fall right through my face when I hear Louis defending me. " Why don't you show him around while I stay here and wait for mum," Marcel snaps. " Your being a complete ass ya know," Louis mumbles angrily.

" Wouldn't you be a complete ass if your brother shows up at your doorstep after months without a word!" Marcel shouts pointing his one finger right at me. Louis stays silent for a moment until he protest. "Actually I wouldn't becuase Harry here might have a reason to why he left. Yeah, you have a justified point here but your being a complete jackass," Louis states. 

" You know what Louis, go ahead and show this dickhead here where the front office is," Marcel spat, his red cheeks boiling in anger, with his two fists clenched tightly against his sides.

" I'm very dissapointed in you Marcel," Louis mumbles nodding his head towards me. 

~

" It's not right," Louis mumbles, he figets with the both of his fingers, while his eyes turn to my direction. " What's not right love?" I ask, face palming myself for acting stupid to our first real conversation. He turns his head to me awkardly, raising his eyebrows.

" What?" I ask, giggling softly at his baffled expression. For a second his awkard expression turns into a side I've never thought I would see. He smiles softly at me, touching and poking my dimples. " You've got dimples!" he squeeks pinching both of my flushed embarresed cheeks with his fingers.

" Ha ha ha...nice one LouLou," I giggle feeling the tingles on my skin. He must of felt it to becuase then his expression turned into something more serious.

A confused expression, with pouty lips. "Why so sad?" I ask puzzled. " You called me LouLou," he answered cheekily winking at my dazed expression. " I know," I smirk winking at him in return. His gaze stays onto my cheeky, flushed face. Those blue sparkly eyes wide open with the tip of his tongue pointing out.

" Take a picture, it'll last longer," I chuckle blowing an air kiss towards his now crimson blushed face. " Sorry," he gushed, quite embarresed. He turns his head away from me which causes me to smirk cheekily. " Your to cute when you blush Loubear," I smile.

" Loubear now?" he smiles sticking out his tongue right at me. " You have great nicknames Lou," I chuckle. " Awwww thanks Hazza," he giggles. " Hazza is cute," I answer cheekily. " I-well...yeah," he rambles.

My hand grasps his chin, making him look right at me. " Don't feel embarresed love, Hazza is hot," I smile carresing his cheek with my right hand. His frown turns into a childish toothy smile. " I newver said that Hazza was hot," he smirks.

" Well he is," I wink going along after his cheeky jokes. " Good to know," he replies wiggling his eyebrows up and down in a childish manner. 

" We better enroll you," he mentions. " We should." I smile grabbing a hold of his warm hand. My body ignores the millions of sparks running through, while my brain is thinking, holy shit; his hand is like a baby's ass. (And that's good.)

~

" Hazza!" Louis calls out, not taking letting go of our linked hands. " I'm right here Lou," I chuckle. " I know that silly...I just wanted to see if you were paying attention," he smirks. " Why wouldn't I.." I challenge back. " Um...- " Here, I'll tell you my schedule," I interupt, ignoring the awkard silence that was filling the air. 

" I don't need to know your schedule," he smirks quirking his brow. A confused dazzled expression pops up into my face. " Why?" I ask. " Cause your a year older than me you silly goose," he chuckles punching my shoulder appearence.

I mentally face palm myself, and a small frown forms on my face. " But we may have English together since I am advance," he smiles poking one of my visible dimples. He takes a quick look at my schedule and a wide open smile appears onto his face. " I'm guessing you do?" I ask chuckling at his cheesy expression. 

" Yup," he snorts elbowing my rib lightly. " What was that for?" I pout showing my puffy pink lips at his amused face. " For being just plain adorable," he winks.

I wiggle my eyebrows up and down while he just rolls his eyebrows up and down. " We better catch up to Marcel and mum," I state sighing at the sight of my idiotic brother. For a second, I thought I saw a sad smile on his face at the word of Marcel, but I coould be wrong.

" Yeah..." he mumbles not looking up from the ground.

Oh and how I wish he was mine.....

A/N

Are you fucking kidding me! I updated this story twice in a week....LOL!!:)

Next update will have to be three comments, and 40 reaads....sorry:)