¢нαρтєя ƒσυя

~ Marcel Styles POV~

Time was running very slow.

" Mum...where did Lou and Harry go?" I ask twitching my nose in the way of a cute teddy bear Louis reminds me of. " I don't know honey? But may I ask a question?" she asks raising her eyebrows suspiciously. " Yeah sure..." I answer not even paying half attention to her. I'm not worried about Louis if that's what your saying. We have complete honesty, and I trust him. It's my brother, Harry, who'm I worry, if I should even bother with the sibling crap.

" Your not paying attention darling," My mum answers patting my shoulder lightly with her red polished hands. " W-what? Sorry mum," I apologise. " May I ask a question love?" she repeats, feeling quite patient with my poor attitude. " Of coarse mum," I smile fixing the legdes of my annoying yet efficient glasses. " Why didn't you come with your boyfriend Louis to help enroll your brother Harry?" she asks; her normal happy tone turning into something more frightening and serious.

My eyebrows scrunched into a blint of furry. What did mum expect from me? That Harry was going to come up with a bunch of hipster jokes and make my day by singing Christmas Carrols and baking cinnomen cookies? Not on my damn watch! My body tenses at the prickles of sweat that burry deep inside the palm of my fisted hands. " Now give me a damn reason on why I would do that to my "brother." I spat like his name was pure venom, making me feel disgusted and sick by our pretend load of bullshit "bond."

" Marcel! Young man, I didn't raise you for that childish tone of yours! Now, you will apologise to your brother, Harry for that lame behavior and to your boyfriend for not properly introducing him to your brother," Mum demands, her voice rising higher, and her eyebrows furrowing with puzzled confusion at my sudden behavior.

Disspointment rises, and guilt surrounds the deep walls I have confronted to. " Sorry..." I mumble feeling incredibly guilty. Her expression changes into something less serious which makes my muscles less tense. " Oh Marcy...all you feel is betrayal. But you've got to learn how to accept the past and learn how to move on with this...this hate you have on your brother." Mum explains giving me a wry smile.

" I'll try mum...to make you and LouLou happy," I cooed grimming at the idea of having a relationship with my brother. " I'm so proud of you Marcy. You and Harry...don't forget Gemma...make me feel so proud to be a mum," my mum cooes pulling me into a gentle, teary hug. " Thanks mum, that really means a lot to me," I smile feeling the warm comfort of our skin radiating in a quiet slow motion of peace.

~

" There they are! Where were you two blokes?" My mum exclaims, her hands moving along with her words and expression. By the looks of Harold and Louis, it seemed like they were getting along pretty well, yet I couldn't help but feel a lump of jealousy evacuate down my throat.

But your supposed to be happy that your boyfriend, who'm would never lie or hurt you, would get along with your brother! You don't want them to be enemies.

But by the looks of it, when they made their trip down to the front of the school, it looked like they were suspiciously close, and that's what made me feel envious. My Louis was mine. I was his boyfriend. We called eachother cute pet names. And were on roll with me having a comitment to not having any sexual content until we get married. Yes, I was a bit harsh on that, but that's not me. Harry on the other hand would have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and would automatically have a sexual relationship. Were quite opposites in everything we say or do.

And no, I don't want my boyfriend to get hurt, becuase he means so much to me, if he wasn't here i have no idea what I'd do without him. He's my other half, my other oxygen tank, shit...I'd give him my other kidney. I just don't ant my brother to steal another relationship from me. My first real, serious relationship. Thus is why that is one of the reasons why I despise him. He stole one of my first real relationships. And guess what? They had a pretty snoggy makeout at the back of our home. And that's what Harry is, a man whore.

" Sorry mum, Louis and i were beginning to know eachother.." Harry smirks sending Louis a flirtious wink which made him blush completely. And so that was what almost made me punch my damn brother in that cocky face of his. Jealousy rolled down to the bottom of my spine, finding its way to that middle crack which made me feel ticked off. " Right Lou?" Harry asks innocently. He just makes me feel sick towards him. If he's doing it on purpose, he's doing a great job at it. What the fuck? That's my pet name for my boyfriend. Harold and I are going to have a talk when we get home.

" Of coarse Harry," Louis smiles geniously. At least he didn't make a pet name for harold.

" Honey...are you okay?" mum asks feeling concerned. " Yeah mum...why wouldn't I be?" I ask feeling the fakeness of that wry smile shoot an effect towards my grouchy body.

~ Niall Horan 's POV ~

His soft, warm lips brushed across the nape of my neck slowly making its way towards the bottom tip of my earlobe. His words echoed a small ringing sound throughout the holes of my prickly hears. And his tongue teased its way, sucking onto the bottom tip of my earlobe sending shivers down the bottom of my spine. " I missed you..." he whispered smirking against my boiling, hot skin.

" Missed me that much?" I smirked moaning out his name in a teasing way. His lips brushed to my right ear once again. " Why wouldn't I?" he chuckled darkly interwining our fingers into one piece. " I don't know Liam...you just spend so much with Daniella and less time with your real boyfriend." I complain kissing the palm of his hand, letting my lips linger for a second longer.

" I know love, and I want to spend so much time with you...it's just I'm not ready to come out yet. Even Leeroy doesn't know my secret," he sighs pecking my now scarlet red cheek. " Yeah..I get that its hard...but I'm getting quite impatient here," I chuckle sinking my head in the crook of his neck. " Don't worry Nialler...we'll come out soon..you just have to be patient," he shoots me a sediment smile.

" Now...where were we?" he smirks making sure that the janitor's door was locked and sealed tightly not letting any amout of space run through.

AN~ YES! YES! YES! I added some drama! Didn't expect that weren't you!;)

And I'm sorry, it's just that I miss Peazer, Sophiam isn't my roll.

And NIAM IS HERE!!! :)

This chapter is dedicated to

monkeysocks20

She made my day by commenting and making me laugh so hard! Thanks love:) A shoutout for you:)