Vampire Household

Natsumi's POV

"Father!" I sobbed as I sat by him. His hand was holding mine and he was breathing raggedly. The doctors had told me it wouldn't be long before he'd be dead. All I could do was sit and cry, like a child.

"Shhhh, Natsumi. I have...."he stopped and coughed. I flinched and sniffed."Something....something to tell you...." I tightened my grip on his hand.

"What is it?"I ask him. He looks at me sadly.

"I'm....so sorry,"he whispered. I wrinkles my eyebrows in confusion.

"Eh-why? You did nothing wrong,"I replied. He smiled sadly.

"I've been lying to you....you're half demon...."He told me quietly. I stared at him and then grinned.

"Oh father, you and your jokes,"I giggled. He gave me a blank look and then coughed again. "You are joking right?"I stared at him. I suddenly grew angry. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?! I've been a freak this entire time?! Did Yui know?!" He doesn't answer and lays back on his pillows. He was growing weaker....I could tell.

"I am truly sorry,"he whispered.

"You're SORRY? Hey don't you leave me, we have to talk about this!"I growled at him. He smiled softly and opened his eyes.

"You look like your mother when you're angry,"he told me. I flinched.

"You knew-"

"Ruby. Her name was Ruby,"he said quietly. I frown. "She was killed by a werewolf. She begged me to raise you. I went to your house to find you....and you were gone. They had taken you to an orphanage, where I found you." I stare at my father. "Your real father is..." my father stops and starts coughing and gasping.

"Father!"

"Your....father...."he gasps. I stand and clutch his arm. The monitors in the hospital start beeping. He sits up and pulls me towards him, whispering the name. He falls back, dead. I stare at him with wide eyes and horror. No....not him....

And that was all a ten months ago....

I had begun looking for Yui immediately.

It was hard to locate her.

But I eventually did.

I now stood outside a large mansion, with my backpack full of my belongings.

I plan on taking Yui with me somewhere. I sighed as I looked up at the mansion. This was somewhere called the "Sakamaki" residence. Apparently she'd been sent here to live with six boys.... hopefully she wasn't raped. I'll kill them if they raped her. Lord knows I know how to now...half demon as I am. The sky grew gray and it started raining. I sighed and rushed up to the front entrance. I grabbed the large knocker and knocked. No answer came. I did it again. Not home? I sighed and turned to walk away, when I heard the door slowly creak. I blinked and turned to look at it over my shoulder. It was hanging open. No one was there. I raise an eyebrow. I shrug and turned to walk off again. I'd rather not enter the house unless I see someone. The door creaks again. I glance to see it wide open now. The hell? I look inside and see no one there. I narrow my eyes and immediately make sure my hands are free in case I needed to use my telekinesis. I slowly take a step in. Then another. And another. Eventually I'm all the way in. The door swings shut behind me and I jump, turning to look. There's no one there. Haunted house! Abort mission! Abort, abort, abort! I ran to the door and grabbed the handle. I pushed and pulled but it wouldn't budge. I heard a light laugh. It was a male voice. I slowly turned and saw a purple haired boy. He was holding a teddy bear that had a strange eyepatch on it. He had an evil grin spread over his face.