The New Brothers

Natsumi's POV

I woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling above me. I blinked and then remembered the guy from the library. I sat up quickly and looked around. I got up off the bed and walked to the door. I pulled it open and ran down the hallway I saw. My head suddenly throbbed and I fell to my knees from the pain.

"Hngh!"

I grasped the sides of my head in my hands.

"Eve,"I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. No one was there. I sighed and stood up, walking until I found stairs. I walked down them and saw a guy sitting on the couch. He looked up and gazed at me. I stared at him. He had seemingly blonde hair and red/green eyes. Somehow he felt familiar seeming. I frowned and gazed hard at him. A voice came into my head.

"Edgar!" the voice shouted. I flinched and wrinkled my eyebrows. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What are you staring at, livestock?"He growled. I frowned.

"Not very nice, are you?"I asked, crossing my arms. "I suppose it's better than you being a complete perv." His eyes widened slightly. "Mind telling me where exactly I am?"I heard a laugh behind me and turned. On the staircase I'd just gotten off of, leaning on the banister was another guy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He grinned at me.

"Well, what do we have here? A lost puppy?"He chuckled. I stared at him. "Ahhhh, with those pink eyes of yours you look more like a bunny." I glared. He grinned wider.

"Tch, Kou don't make pointless jokes,"the first guy said annoyed.

"Is NO ONE going to explain anything?"I exclaimed.

"Huh...you smell...interesting, Eve,"a voice said from beside me. I turned and jumped. A guy with tealish hair was standing there. He had lilac eyes. I frown. Eve? That name again...

"I'm not Eve, my name is Natsumi Komori!"I exclaimed. All three guys stared at me boredly. I frowned. "Look, either take me back to the library at school or tell me where the hell I am!"

"You don't make demands, livestock,"the first guy growled at me. I glared at him and he seemed to be surprised.

"If you have any problem with it, then return me,"I growled back at him.

"We can't do that,"I heard a voice behind me. I jumped and turned to see the guy from the library. He was standing there with a book in his hand.

"Why not?"I asked. He gazed at me.

"We need you here for our plan,"He answered. I frowned.

"What plan?"

Instead of answering he just gazed at me. I sighed.

"Fine, I'm going to go find my way out,"I told them all. I turned and walked past him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him. "Let go."

"No,"he replied. He shoved me towards a couch and I fell, landing on it. "Since you'll be staying here, I suppose we can tell you our names. I'm Ruki. That's Yuma."He motioned towards the first guy I had seen. The guy made an annoyed sound. "That's Kou." The blonde with blue eyes waved at me.

"Hello Bunny!"He gave a small wave and a huge grin. I frowned.

"And that's Azusa,"Ruki finished. The guy with teal hair and lilac eyes nodded.

"Hello..."He said quietly. I got off the couch.

"I don't care if you say I can't leave. I don't care what your plans are. I'm leaving, I have to-"