Psycho

I might turn this into a proper story if you like it.  I got inspired to write this after reading a story by an idol of mine. This involves a lot of flashbacks and stuff. If you get offended by dd/lb,  violence or anything like that,  please fuck off.

Thanks for your time.

*Flashback Time*

"So,  Mr. Altin,  do you have any idea as to why you're here today?" A well dressed man bent down to the raven haired boy's level. The boy in question looked around 8 or 9, it was hard to tell.  Wearing a permanent scowl on one's face could age them a bit, even at that young age it was possible.

"Mum has an issue with me.  She doesn't like the fact I know too much." the boy replied without so much as a second thought.  He'd planned this out,  he knew what to say and when to say it.  It was hard not to look into those big, brown eyes and understand there was something else,  a sharpness to them that couldn't be described.  The way he spoke made him seem more aware than most would like to think.  He seemed almost,  psychotic.  Which was the whole reason he sat in that office on a cold September morning.

"You know too much? Is that why you tried to drown your cousin?" The therapist said almost sympathetically.  He hated to see a boy so troubled.  It was painful to him really.

"That 'thing' would not shut up and it was the only way I could stop it from crying," an evil glint appeared in his eye. "Maybe I should do that with all things that annoy me. Like you..."

*End of flashback time*

Today was just like any other for Otabek.  He began it like the last.  The same,  boring routine.  Except this time was different. He felt the urge to kill again.  He hadn't killed in a while,  so he felt as though maybe he should give the police a run for their money.

He never felt any remorse for his crimes,  or any sympathy for his victims.  He'd never felt such emotions before.  Not since he tried to drown his cousin,  the only regret he felt was the fact he let himself get caught and had to sit in that stupid therapist office.  Dr. Crispino had done more harm than good really. He had to fake a recovery to be allowed out of that shit hole.

Otabek decided to take the bus that day, since his darling child was at a repair shop for the next week. Little did he know,  this event would change his life forever.

He looked down at his phone,  scrolling through instagram when suddenly-

The next thing he knew,  he was flat on his ass,  in front of a small blonde in leopard print in exactly the same predicament. There was something different about that boy,  maybe it was the fact a tiger striped pacifier fell out of his pocket.

"Watch where you're going next time ass-" The blonde was about to say,  until he caught a glimpse of who it was he'd bumped into.

"I'd say you should take your own advice there little one,  you don't want to end up on the wrong side of someone like me,  would you?" he bent down to the blonde's level as he spoke.

"O-okay Mister..." The smaller boy stuttered in response.

Otabek felt differently about the boy,  instead of wanting to kill him,  he wanted to try a different approach.

Before the leopard print covered blonde turned the corner,  he felt a piece of paper get slipped in his hand. It read:

You seem alone little one...

************

~Otabek.

So... Good or nah? Do you guys want this fic or not? I'll be happy to write it if you do. I might even make it anyway,  even if you don't want it.

~Arrow